Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course guys like Cena, Taker, HHH and Orton will joined the HoF one day, that's a given...

but if you could speculate if there is anyone else that will be inducted one day, who do you think?

extra points for the most creative answers ;)

personally I think CM Punk, but again I think that's a given...

Otherwise. I wouldn't be surprised if Goldust was inducted one day

·
A Genetic Jackhammer
1,028 Posts
I'd like to see Kane, Jericho and The Big Show inducted.

Reactions: Jof

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm surprised that he hasn't been mentioned yet. Kane's had the longest active career in the WWE now that Undertaker's only making part time appearances. Kane will definitely get inducted someday.

·
Here he comes...
937 Posts
Kane and Big Show are definite, although I could quite happily do without the latter. CM Punk, Christian, Goldust, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Rob Van Dam, Sheamus, Triple H and William Regal will all probably be inducted one day too.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Already HoFers:
- John Cena.
- Triple H.
- Undertaker.
- Randy Orton.
- Big Show.
- Chris Jericho.
- Kane.
- Rey Mysterio.
- Rob Van Dam.
- Brock Lesnar.
- JBL.
- CM Punk (I know some might disagree here, but since 2011, he's been basically their second most important guy, he also had that long title reign).
- Christian? (He was nothing in his career beyond his partnership with Edge & Feud with Orton, but I think that's enough)

HoF trajectory:

- Sheamus
He's there unless they depush him.

- Daniel Bryan
if he stays in WWE until he's around 40 & doesn't drop down the card too much.

- The Shield
They're young & they've done a lot already, if they keep their placement in the card until they're in their late 30s, they're in.

- Cody Rhodes
Already had a good headstart with Legacy, he's just waiting for that WHC push & evantually WWE title within a few years.

Probably won't:

- Del Rio
I predict a flop in the near future.

- Mark Henry
He was a nobody for the vast majority of his career, & he's not getting any younger.

- The Great Khali
Cause he'll overtake Koko as the worst WWE HoFer.

- The Miz
He flopped pretty badly.

What's alarming is that almost every single HoFer debuted no later than the Ruthless Aggression era, with the way they're treating Dolph Ziggler, Antonio Cesaro, & Damien Sandow, this doesn't surprise me.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
You guys need to think outside the box. Of course guys like Big Show and Kane will be in one day. Think of lesser names.

I feel like Kofi Kingston will one day, LONG time from now, be in. He's served the midcard for like 7 years. WWE will definitely put him in, but like I said, A LONG time from (15+ years). Guys like Dolph Ziggler, John Morrison, The Hardyz, should also be going in quite some time from now, as long as they don't fuck up.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Kane and Big Show are definite, although I could quite happily do without the latter. CM Punk, Christian, Goldust, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Rob Van Dam, Sheamus, Triple H and William Regal will all probably be inducted one day too.
Just because you hate his current involvement with the main storyline, doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be in the HoF, nobody in the history of WWE put over more talent than Big Show, if you add that with his accomplishments, he's not only a HoFer, but a top-tier HoFer.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
It's not that hard to get inducted in the HOF IMO. All you need is a decent career (not even world champ) and being in good terms with the company. I wouldnt be surprised if guys like Miz, Kofi were inducted in the future.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
You guys need to think outside the box. Of course guys like Big Show and Kane will be in one day. Think of lesser names.

I feel like Kofi Kingston will one day, LONG time from now, be in. He's served the midcard for like 7 years. WWE will definitely put him in, but like I said, A LONG time from (15+ years). Guys like Dolph Ziggler, John Morrison, The Hardyz, should also be going in quite some time from now, as long as they don't fuck up.
No matter how much I like the midcarders you mentioned (except Jeff Hardy, he deserves to be there), putting them in the HoF would make it more of a joke than it is now, what's next? Jack Swagger?

The HoF needs main eventers & main eventers only, OR midcarders that made huge impact in their era, like Kane.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Just because you hate his current involvement with the main storyline, doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be in the HoF, nobody in the history of WWE put over more talent than Big Show, if you add that with his accomplishments, he's not only a HoFer, but a top-tier HoFer.
Agree.Big Show will be something like the "second headliner".

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Rob Van Dam. ECW legend. Multiple championships in WWE.
Rey Mysterio. One of the greatest Luchadores ever. Multiple championships in WWE.
Goldust. 25+ year career, multiple championships in WWE.

Brock Lesnar. KOTR and Royal Rumble winner. 3 time WWE Champion. IWGP Heavyweight champion. UFC Heavyweight champion. A huge draw. (at least in the UFC, not sure how he's drawn in WWE and quite frankly, don't care personally.)

Christian. Multiple championships in WWE. 18 years in the business so far.
JBL. Multiple championships in WWE. Longest reigning WWE Champion in SmackDown history. 20+ year career.

Mark Henry. Former ECW & World Heavyweight Champion, as well as European Champion. Multiple weightlifting & strongman credentials.

Michael Cole. 15+ year career in the WWE. A company man.
Paul Heyman. One of the best managers ever. The man behind ECW's rise (..and fall)

William Regal. Multiple championships in WWE. KOTR winner. 30+ year career. Hunter's mentor. Well respected.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Rey Mysterio. One of the greatest Luchadores ever. Multiple championships in WWE.

Brock Lesnar. KOTR and Royal Rumble winner. 3 time WWE Champion. IWGP Heavyweight champion. UFC Heavyweight champion. A huge draw. (at least in the UFC, not sure how he's drawn in WWE and quite frankly, don't care personally.)

JBL. Multiple championships in WWE. Longest reigning WWE Champion in SmackDown history. 20+ year career.

Mark Henry. Former ECW & World Heavyweight Champion, as well as European Champion. Multiple weightlifting & strongman credentials.

Paul Heyman. One of the best managers ever. The man behind ECW's rise (..and fall)

William Regal. Multiple championships in WWE. KOTR winner. 30+ year career. Hunter's mentor. Well respected.
Mysterio,Lesnar and JBL would be "second headliners" for sure

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Great post dude!

I know IWC hates him, but I would definitely say Teddy Long will be in one day...

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Vickie Guerrero grabs a spot..

Others like Bischoff, Sting, Hall, Nash and Goldberg will be ONE DAY... maybe not tomorrow, but eventually

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Great post dude!

I know IWC hates him, but I would definitely say Teddy Long will be in one day...

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Vickie Guerrero grabs a spot..

Others like Bischoff, Sting, Hall, Nash and Goldberg will be ONE DAY... maybe not tomorrow, but eventually
She deserves it

1 - 20 of 59 Posts