Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's often times when future WWE stars appear on tv as fillers(like using their real names to be a jobber, or just another face in the group of security that we sometimes see in WWE,usually getting beaten up by the stars lol)

What are the other appearances stars have had in WWE before they were actually recognized as a superstar?

For example, CM Punks one at Cenas WM intro almost 10 years ago. And one I just found out about, Ziggler as one of the guys protecting Angles medals when he was doing the angle invitational.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Punk & Kennedy

Lita

·
Banned
4,994 Posts

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,532 Posts
That other officer is Kenny, from the Spirit Squad.

And also Victoria (TNA's Tara) was one of Godfather's ho's.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Great finds! Have we got any more of these?

And just in case someone hasn't seen it yet, Punk at WM22:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Great finds! Have we got any more of these?

And just in case someone hasn't seen it yet, Punk at WM22:

Punk was awesome here and I love that entrance.

BTW. Does anyone know who are the other guys that are playing gangsters along with Punk? I can't actually recognize any of them.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Punk was awesome here and I love that entrance.

BTW. Does anyone know who are the other guys that are playing gangsters along with Punk? I can't actually recognize any of them.
Apparently the guy @ 0:45 is Ryder if you go by YouTube comments. Somehow I don't recognize him at all.

:cena

·
Registered
517 Posts
Apparently the guy @ 0:45 is Ryder if you go by YouTube comments. Somehow I don't recognize him at all.

Ryder? I'd never guess that. Doesn't look like him at all.

·
Registered
194 Posts

You're right, I think. Looking at him I'm pretty sure I recognize that face, his facial hair is just completely different and he has no goofy hair visible.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How could the guy in the vid be Ryder? Ryder debut with WWE having long hair, that sorta looks like Ryder now, but don't think he'd grow the long hair he had when he debut, that fast

1 - 14 of 14 Posts