Wrestling Forum banner

Current Plans For Next Week RAW (Subject To Change)

7559 Views 49 Replies 41 Participants Last post by  hhhshovel
http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...page-vs-mo-and-crazy-interview-tomorrow-night

--The plan right now, heavily subject to change, is for John Cena vs. Luke Harper and Usos vs. Rhodes Brothers for Raw on Monday in London.
Yawn (but I imagine the London crowd going crazy for Harper)
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Registered
19,744 Posts

· Registered
3,210 Posts
OK....... How is this news worthy?

· Banned
5,506 Posts
OK....... How is this news worthy?
It's talking about what the plan for Raw is next week...how is it not news worthy? Is this a serious question?

· 4X Efed World Champion
703 Posts
Battle royal for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship is what should happen, with either Cesaro, Reigns, Orton or a suprise superstar winning the straps.

· Registered
3,210 Posts
It's talking about what the plan for Raw is next week...how is it not news worthy? Is this a serious question?
Well, it's news. Just not really worthy of being reported. Seems a little insignificant.

· Butter My Arse
16,421 Posts
usos and rhodes bros wow what a match im on the edge of mah seat maggle once in a lifetime we say use you say oh its driving me uso crazy just thinking about it catch up with the conversation on twitter with the hashtag oh my look out look out look out woah woah woah woah woah

· Registered
8,620 Posts
Meh, was hoping to see something about Barrett.

Rhodes to complete his heel turn Monday, calling it.

Seen Cena / Harper to death, hopefully Wyatt can come up with something cool to make it interesting.

Also, they really need to get the tag titles on Harper / Rowan soon, Usos have been dull champs.

Why the fuck should he be on Main Event? Nobody watches that shit. Give him top billing, he's gonna be the most over guy on the show.
Agreed.

Barrett vs. Sheamus main eventing in a title unification would be awesome.

As much as I would like a Brit to win the WWE title I am not sold on Barrett. He is doing very well ATM though.
Did you not see his Nexus run or his "Barrage" run before they cut his balls off and actually let him talk?

This guys been ready to main event since he was on NXT.

· Banned
2,118 Posts
Meh, was hoping to see something about Barrett.

Rhodes to complete his heel turn Monday, calling it.

Seen Cena / Harper to death, hopefully Wyatt can come up with something cool to make it interesting.

Also, they really need to get the tag titles on Harper / Rowan soon, Usos have been dull champs.

Agreed.

Barrett vs. Sheamus main eventing in a title unification would be awesome.

Did you not see his Nexus run or his "Barrage" run before they cut his balls off and actually let him talk?

This guys been ready to main event since he was on NXT.
His elbow finisher still looks clumsy as hell.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.