1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big Show vs Cody Rhodes feud

Cody wins it

Conclusion = Cody loses to returning veteran Christian

Big Show squashes every opponent in path, to make Cena look good when Cena beats him

This is the reason why the WWE is stale.

You're welcome

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I think you also forgot the part where Big Show made Rhodes look like an absolute piece of shit until Rhodes won the IC title by fluke at a PPV.

Good job WWE.

·
Banned
401 Posts
The faster you stop giving a shit about what happened weeks or months ago the faster you'll start enjoying the show again.
I don't know about this. I don't remember anything from weeks or months ago and I still am pretty disappointed.

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
Added on:

Rock beats Cena... Rock disappears.
Undertaker beats Triple H...Undertaker disappears.
Jericho jobs to Punk and then to Sheamus... making a run for worst in the world at this point and completely unbelievable.
Miz has won like two matches since Jan but doesn't even job to anyone meaningful.
Punk has beat everyone and is now stale and boring.
Sheamus has beat like everyone else and is now stale and boring.
Cena someone is still the main part of the show?

·
Registered
8,200 Posts
The worst part about the Christian and Rhodes thing is there was no build up, I heard no announcement before hand that Christian was even going to be on the show, and while the Big Show/Rhodes feud was awful, Cody had one of the longest title runs, and then he ended up losing it out of the blue in a match that wasn't advertised makes you wonder why they put the IC title into the picture in the first place.

Then again, with the writers focusing about 85% of their work on Cena, I can sorta see why all the other storylines have fallen apart.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Rhodes/Christian is actually the better feud right now that is being taken more seriously and makes more sense while Big Show/Cena is a rehashed typical Cena overcoming the heel feud we've seen over and over and over and over again.

The worst part in all of this is that Rhodes/Christian feud will probably end in Christian winning clean and the feud just fizzling out with WWE having nothing for either of them.

Also I suggest everybody to catch a replay somewhere of Smackdown from tonight. It's a much better show than Raw or Impact for the simple fact that they're building feuds up correctly and making people at least somewhat interested in things and getting the points across a little bit. That alone makes Smackdown automatically better than anything Raw or Impact have been doing as of late, especially Raw with Super Cena and John Laurainitis every week being in every segment.

I would say the one negative about Smackdown besides Sheamus being champion is Otunga and Lauranitis do show up on it for at least 2-3 segments a show but if you can get over that you can see Smackdown for what it really is.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Don't look at it from a negative point of view. How about you look at the new fresh talent WWE is giving huge attention to. They involved Tensai in a main event storyline, Ryback is more and more impressive every week (holy shit!), Sin Cara and Sandow are both pretty entertaining, Big Show is given a new role, and is booked dominant as fuck, Masked Kane is back competing for the world title, Bryan and Punk also with em, who are 2 IWC faves, and sooo many things. WWE ain't bad at the moment, we've even seen some new tag teams.

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
What about Kane's pointless mask return?

He has lost two feuds so far...

I thought the mask was supposed to resurrect him as a monster.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts