Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Bully Ray by far. Roode would be number 2. There are no true heels in WWE. Just a couple of tweeners like Lesnar, a bunch of faces, and some wussified by writers supposed "heels".

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Johnny Ace, I guess. Sad really.

I haven't seen much TNA so I can't comment, but I can imagine anything is better than Ace.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Bully Ray and it's not even close.

Character wise, Daniel Bryan should be up there, but he's just so naturally over with the fans it's not quite like that. If he was a character in a book, we'd all fucking hate him, it's just his insane charisma and how he connects with the crowd that not matter what he does, he will never get booed properly.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Bully Ray, Bobby Roode and Kevin Steen are great heels. In WWE, we have Laurinaitis and Vickie, which says what's wrong with WWE atm. The most over heels aren't wrestlers. Daniel Bryan plays his character well but I wouldn't call him that great tbh, at least not compared to the rest of them. Just a shame Bryan is the only heel wrestler in WWE that gets mic time along with the newly turned heel Big Show. Guys like Ziggler and Rhodes in particular get nothing even though both of them probably can play a heel character as well as a Daniel Bryan imho.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Bobby Roode & Bully Ray by far are the best heels right now. Roode & Ray both play good assholes. Bobby is also the most dominant TNA Champ ever, and one of the most dominate champions in pro wrestling right now.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
In WWE for me it's DB. Sometimes finds ways of pissing me off.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Ziggler!!!

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
In terms of overness, it's easily Vickie Guerrero. She gets nuclear heat just by talking.

In terms of performance, it's John Cena. Seriously. No wrestler does anything to make themselves quite so unlikable.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
it's Johnny Ace even tho he isn't a wrestler , however from the wrestlers it's Bully Ray

i can't think of a credible heel in WWE (Lesnar is a part timer he don't count) , maybe Tensai but he isn't over with the crowd

·
FOURTEEN TIMES, THE GAME
6,805 Posts
I haven't watched a lot of TNA, but have seen a little of Bully Ray and Bobby Roode. They're pretty legit. I feel like Brock Lesnar had instant credibility as a heel when he returned, but he's not on TV enough, then he also beat Cena like a child and still lost. Bryan is the best heel in WWE, and I think Ziggler could be, if given more mic time and pushed a bit more.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Bully Ray and Bobby Roode.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Roode is pretty great, but Bully Ray is just on another level, b. Nobody's seein him in 2012.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts