• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me, I like WhatCulture better because I find the crew of Cultaholic mega annoying with all their BS whereas WhatCulture have Simon Miller who is better than all the idiots at Cultaholic and I hate when Cultaholic marks are commenting on WhatCulture videos.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Cultaholic. They basically took the best people from WC and have them doing the exact same thing, I liked it before, I like it now. It's a shame they let the nonsense with Adam Blampied take away one of their most popular personalities, it's definitely worse for that, but it's still a good show.

The new guys WC have brought in are pretty good. I've never been a fan of Simon Miller though, the guy is a patronising asshole.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Can i say WrestletalkTV,

I've always felt Whatculture is a bit smarmy,
It tries to be to clever for its own good.

Not seen any Cultaholic stuff so i can't really judge,
I only know what i read on here about the 'rocky' start it got off to.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,846 Posts
Cultaholic and it's not even close. It's like comparing WCW and WWF in 96. The personalities are more lively, it's more natural and it doesn't feel like it's just people reading a script. At WC every new voice sounds forced and as if they're trying be characters that are gone or flip flop left and right in the same video.

Here's a post I made in the Blampied thread cause I didn't want to start a fresh thread.

And as for Cultaholic, they seem to have done great for themselves despite not having Blampied in their corner. They still move merch and as predicted, Ross can still get fans to make signs and even get wrestlers to retweet him. #RusevDay. It's been really cool to watch Cultaholic grow and expand recently and here's hoping it keeps getting better for them.
I was asked in that thread a while back, if Cultaholic could succeed without Blampied and they've had nothing but success. I still wish that people would get over themselves about the "scandal" that Blampied caused. It was truly blown out of proportion and a man needlessly lost his job and is practically suicidal over the whole thing.

·
Forever Blissful
1,669 Posts
I like both, and I sincerely hope Blampied can find his way back to gracing us on YouTube. He has my support. And please, no hate-filled replies because of it. I have my reasons.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Both are good but I feel like Blampied was the poster boy for Cultaholic and they were left with Ross and Patchiti, who are good, but what culture has Simon Miller, Adam and Jules who gives awesome pipe bomb like videos.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Over 18months after this thread began, I have to say I've found myself watching WC more than Cultaholic these days.

Guess I'm getting older but I've found WC to be more informative and still somewhat entertaining, while Cultaholic's sense of humour (well, the guys who moved from WC at least) feels a bit dated to me.

I still watch a few vids now and then, but of the two (su subscribe to both), I prefer WC.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.