Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there different cascading style sheets for IE and Netscape? Because all the links and mouseover table things are different between the two...

Netscape looks like the actual skin, while IE looks like a poor color choice.

N

·
0 Posts
They look about the same to me. What exactly looks different? It's natural that they read the CSS differently, though. I'm sure they are coded to read as close as possible without being the same. But then again I'm unsure as I don't use Netscape...

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The link colors, and hover colors are way off. And Netscape's tables don't highlight. But I don't think Netscape supports that anyway.

N

·
0 Posts
Oooh, I see the hover link now. Green and one is blue. Hmm, it could be an error with the coding. I can check.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I use Crazy Brower and I noticed today that the link colours are green on that instead of blue.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
I noticed when I use Mozilla Firebird nobody's Glow on their username shows up, so I just got a pop-up blocker, and use IE... so I can see the pretty colours. :)

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Half the time with Netscape you can't see gif images. And yeah, like ChristopheR said, no glow on names. Gets sooo annoying when I have to hop into the turtle-slow IE just to see a freaking gif image or test glow for my username(shit I haven't seen my glow color in months so I can't remember what I had it on..). Yeah, Netscape sucks. But it's fast, and doesn't crash, so the minor things said above are easy to look past.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts