Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
18,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How longs its been going now, a year? i dunno but its been going on way longer than it should have. He's not got the presence of Goldberg nor the in ring ability of Samoa Joe, theres no reason he should have a streak. Its also making his matches so predictable whenever he's in a tag he always gets tossed outside so his partner can take the pin. I'm just sick of it, this guy doesn't deserve it. Seems as if its never gonna end, kinda like his feud with Matt Morgan.

·
Administrator
59,121 Posts
The streak hasn't done anything for Crimson. He would be just as over (which isn't much) if he lost 30 times. End it, put him in the TV title division and call it a day.

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
What the OP needs to understand is that if the streak is over then it's really over. There's no way of picking up that storyline.

The problem with this streak is that TNA failed to build it. Crimson is a new guy to TNA, so why should i care if he ever lost a match or not? They failed to told the story and to build it.

Now either TNA buiilds that storyline right or they throw it away. IMO this Streak still could work out, for example, if they put Crimson against Roode (instead of RVD). Crimson isn't ready to be the world champ, but TNA could try to sell the idea that he's unbeatable. This would create some interest on their short feud.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Agreed. It needs to end ASAP. He's a good heel, but this horrendous booking about his "streak" is killing his character.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts