Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Just got Photoshop CS5 and started working with it after not doing that for some years.
What do you think? =)

I do requests :)

·
Old School
4,783 Posts
Oooh la la, I someone's posting some shtuff for me to review. I always love it when people ask for feedback and critique. It's the only time I get a free pass for being an asshole! Just kidding, but I do love when people ask for feed back so keep posting here. I always love to see what people come up with. Anyways, on to your pieces.

The first piece just looks odd to me. The background is nothing more than an overhead of Wrestlemania 24. It's really plain and has no flare to it. The renders are blended it decently, but you could have done so much more. Plus, I find it odd to mix WWE and TNA superstars over an image of a WWE event in which none had a part it. The text is cool though. I like what you did to the bottom. Looks like a set of "city" brushes I have. Nonetheless, the piece is sort of awkward, but the text is really cool.

The second one is a bit more creative. The render's blended in well, the text is creative, the brushing is good and everything seems to flow pretty well. There's something I don't really like about it though. I can't quite think of it, but something's off. It'll probably come up in Fear's review, if he does one, as he's pretty detailed in his responses.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, derp, when i started to read your response, I was like "oh boy!".
But I guess it's pretty decent yeah.
I agree with what your saying, the three don't blend in well, I saw that while making it and was like "ahw what the hell, i'll just finish it."
Reason for mixing 2 WWE Superstars and a TNA dude? Wishful thinking, hoping that Crimson will go to the WWE hehe.

Second sig also pleased me more. I think it's the colours that makes it awkward. At least it does for me, after getting back from work and watching it again.

Gonna make some more signatures tomorrow hehe, thanks for the reply broski!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts