Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am new to this site, and I noticed this forum section and thought it was cool. I decided that I want to start my own creative wrestling thread based around NWA:TNA. I noticed that in a lot of the other threads, people type out the matches. I wont be doing that. I will describe the finish of the matches though, and I will type out my angles in more detail. Hopefully the angles I come up with will keep people coming back to read this. So here goes nothing:

Show #1

Match #1: The Naturals vs. America's Most Wanted vs. Team Canada
TNA World Tag Team Championship
Three Way Dance

- The Naturals hit James Storm with "The Natural Disaster" and Storm rolls out of the ring.
- Chris Harris spears Andy Douglas and Douglas rolls out of the ring.
- Chris Harris turns around and hits Chase Stevens with the "Catatonic".
- Scott D'Amore comes into the ring and hits Chris Harris with a hockey stick and the ref calls for the bell.
Winner: No Contest due to Disqualification

Match #2: "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels vs. Chris Sabin
Non-Title
Singles Match

- Chris Sabin hits the Cradleshock for the win.
Winner: Chris Sabin

** The World Heavyweight Champion, Jeff Jarrett makes his way out to the ring. He makes fun of the current number 1 contender, AJ Styles, and claims that he will beat him around the ring in their title match at Hard Justice. Jarrett says that he has done it before, and he can do it again. He tells the people in the truck to roll the footage which shows Jarrett pinning Styles to win the title on October 22, 2003. AJ Styles music hits and he walks out to the ring. Styles asks Jarrett if he remembers being Styles Clashed and Jarrett says it never happened. Styles tells the people in the truck to roll the footage and Styles turns and looks up at the big screen. Jarrett picks up his guitar as they show Styles hitting Jarrett with the Styles Clash on June 11, 2003 to win his first World Title. Styles laughs and as he turns around Jarrett breaks his guitar over Styles head. Jarrett tells the limp body of Styles that he is the champ for a reason, and he has no chance at Hard Justice. **

** Jeff Hardy is shown backstage layed out and bleeding from his forehead. Officials are tending to Hardy who doesn't recall what happened. **

Match #3: Petey Williams vs. Shocker
Non-Title
Singles Match

- Petey Williams hits Shocker with "The Canadian Destroyer" and gets the pin.
Winner: Petey Wiliams

Match #4: "Primetime" Elix Skipper vs. Michael Shane
Non-Title
Singles Match

- Skipper hits Shane with "The Play of The Day" for the pin and the win.
Winner: "Primetime" Elix Skipper

End Of Show

Hope you enjoyed it. Give me some feedback. Comments, criticisms, whatever.

·
Registered
489 Posts
If you developed that into a full show, with written out matches, more promos and commentary and made it longer with more people involved, I think it could become something good. Anyways, good luck, if you continue.

·
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
8,661 Posts
You need to make the show longer also be creative don;t use there storylines. The main event should also make sense I don't think Primetime VS Michael Shane should have been the main event. Good luck.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Show #2

** Chris Sabin walks up to Dusty Rhodes backstage. He tells him that since he defeated Daniels last week that he deserves an X-Division title shot tonight. Rhodes agrees that Sabin deserves the match and tells him to go get ready. Sabin shakes his hand and walks away **

** Jeff Hardy comes out and tells the person who attacked him last week to be a man about it and reveal himself. He says that he can wait all night and that whoever attacked him will get their ass beat. Suddenly the lights go out and are off for about 30 seconds. A loud thud is heard but nobody can see. When the lights come back on, Jeff Hardy is layed out in the ring bloodied, with a steel chair laying next to him. **

Match #1: Sonny Siaki (with Desire) vs. Diamond Dallas Page
Non-Title
Singles Match

- DDP accidently hits Siaki in the groin which causes Siaki to get hit with the "Diamond Cutter" and DDP gets the pin for the win. After the match, Desire comes in the ring to check out Siaki.
Winner: Diamond Dallas Page

** Dusty Rhodes has Team Canada and America's Most Wanted backstage. He tells them that in the main event, the two teams will face off to determine the #1 Contenders for the TNA World Tag Team Titles. Rhodes tells D'Amore that if he interferes in the match that he will be fired. **

Match #2: Petey Williams vs. "Primetime" Elix Skipper
Non-Title
Singles Match

- Scott D'Amore runs out and cracks Skipper over the back with a hockey stick.
- Williams hits "The Canadian Destroyer" on Skipper for the win.
Winner: Petey Williams

** Jeff Jarrett and AJ Styles are brawling backstage. Officials rush in to break up the fight. Styles tells Jarrett he will get him back for last week. **

Match #3: Abyss vs. Monty Brown
Non-Title
Singles Match

- Both men brawl outside the ring and the referee is forced to count both of them out. They continue brawling out into the crowd and officials have to break up another fight.
Winner: Double Countout

** While the officials are breaking up the Abyss and Monty Brown fight, AJ Styles attacks Jarrett in the back. Styles ends up smashing Jarrett over the head with his own guitar. **

Match #4: "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels (Champion) vs. Chris Sabin
TNA X-Division Title
Singles Match

- Daniels rolls Sabin up using the tights to retain the title.
Winner: "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels

Match #4: Team Canada (Bobby Roode & Eric Young) vs. America's Most Wanted
#1 Contenders Match for the TNA World Tag Team Titles
Tag Team Match

- Chris Harris spears Eric Young while James Storm hits "The 8 Second Ride" on Bobby Roode.
- America's Most Wanted hit the "Death Sentence" on Eric Young. The Naturals run out to the ring and attack America's Most Wanted and the ref calls for the bell.
Winner: No-Contest

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright well I've taken your advice and decided to make the matches longer. They still arn't full matches but I have put more detail into them. I plan on making the ppv full written out matches with lots of detail, but for the other shows, I really do not have so much time with school and such. I just like getting my ideas down to see what people think of them and whether they like them or not. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy my shows more now that I am putting more detail into the matches. Tell me opinions of how the matches are now.

---------------------------------------

Show #3

** Dusty Rhodes comes out to the ring and tells everybody that the locker room is becoming crazy and he is going to put a stop to it all right now. Rhodes says that since The Naturals ruined the number one contenders match last week that he has come up with an idea. The Naturals will be put into a Round Robin Tournament with Team Canada and America's Most Wanted. The winners of the tournament will become the TNA Tag Team Champions. Dusty then mentions that Monty Brown and Abyss can't seem to get along, and since Jarrett and Styles want to get their hands on each other so bad that he is making a tag team match for tonight. Jarrett and Monty Brown will team up to take on Abyss and AJ Styles. **

** Desire is backstage with Sonny Siaki. She tells him that DDP purposely hit him low last week to cheat his way to a victory. Siaki doesn't think thats true. DDP comes into the locker room and tells Siaki that it was an accident and he was sorry. He tells him that he will give him a re-match tonight because last week was unfair. **

Match #1: Sonny Siaki (with Desire) vs. Diamond Dallas Page
Non-Title
Singles Match

They lockup to start, and Siaki takes DDP down with a side headlock. DDP fights his way up and whips Siaki off the ropes and puts him down with a shoulder block. The two brawl around the ring a bit until Siaki gains control. Siaki whips DDP into the corner and then charges with a clothesline. DDP gets up slowly and Siaki runs off the ropes and hits a flipping neck breaker for 2. Siaki picks up DDP and goes the Siakalypse but DDP reverses it into a clothesline. Both men are down and the ref begins a 10 count, until both men get to their feet at 7. They strike back and forth until Siaki gets the upper hand and hits a standing dropkick. Desire gets on the apron to distract the referee but Siaki goes over to tell her to get down. DDP hits Siaki with a knee to the back, and Siaki and Desire collide. Siaki turns around and DDP hits The Diamond Cutter for the 3 and the win.

** In the back, Desire tells Siaki that DDP cheated again. Siaki tells Desire that he lost fair and square. Desire slaps Siaki and tells him that if he wont take care of DDP that she will find somebody to take care of DDP herself. Siaki tells Desire to relax and she tells him to watch his back and goes to leaves. He grabs her arm and Desire slaps him again.**

** Jeff Hardy finds a note on his dressing room door. He reads it and it says that next week his attacker will be here to face him in person. **

Match #2: The Naturals (0-0) vs. America's Most Wanted (0-0)
Round Robin Tournament
Tag Team Match

Harris and Stevens start it off. Harris gets the upper hand and hits a hip toss. Douglas runs in and takes a hip toss for his troubles. Stevens takes a back body drop, and then Douglas takes one. Harris tags in Storm. They whip Stevens off the ropes and hit a double drop kick and sends Stevens to the outside. The Naturals need to regroup. Stevens eventually comes in and rakes the eyes of Storm. The Naturals double team Storm and Douglas hits a huge super kick. 1...2 but Storm kicks out. They double team Storm some mroe until Storm hits an enziguri and makes the tag to Harris. He comes in like a house of fire and just explodes on The Naturals. Douglas takes The Catatonic and AMW hit Stevens with The Death Sentence for the pin. AMW go up in the tournament 1-0 while the current champions The Naturals drop down to 0-1.
Winners: America's Most Wanted

** Chris Sabin finds Dusty Rhodes backstage. He tells him that he deserves another shot since Daniels cheated. Rhodes agrees to another title shot. Petey Williams comes by and is pissed off about Dusty's decision. He says that in the past 2 weeks he beat Shocker and Primetime and that he deserves the title shot. Rhodes reminds Williams that he cheated to get the win. Dusty announces that next week will see Sabin vs. Daniels for the X-Divison title and Williams vs. Skipper in a number one contenders match for the X-Divison title. **

Match #3: "The King of The Mountain" Jeff Jarrett & Monty Brown vs. AJ Styles & Abyss
Non-Title
Tag Team Match

Brown and Styles start off. Styles gets the upper hand until Brown over powers him. Brown chops away and whips Styles off the ropes and nails a huge powerslam. Brown lifts Styles above his head and drops him throat first across the top rope. Brown whips Styles off the ropes but Styles slides under Brown and makes the tag to Abyss. Abyss hits a huge clothesline on Brown and then brings Jarrett in the hard way over the top rope. Jarrett crawls backwards away from Abyss until he hits the legs of Styles. Styles looks down and smiles at Jarrett but Brown clotheslines Styles from behind before Styles can do anything to Jarrett. Brown and Abyss begin to brawl around the ring until Jarrett chop blocks Abyss and takes him down. Styles clotheslines Jarrett over the top rope and both men crash to the floor. Abyss gets up and gets nailed with The Pounce! Brown turns around and then Styles comes off the top rope with a springboard clothesline which sends the crowd into a frenzy! Jarrett sneaks in the ring behind Styles and lays him out with the guitar from behind and covers Styles. 1....2...3.
Winners: Jeff Jarrett & Monty Brown

·
Banned
508 Posts
Let me start by saying the match length before is Fine, for regular shows you only need a brief line of how the end goes, maybe a paragraph for the main even, you do not have to write out full matches, however you should for full PPVs, and make them at least 3 pages each

For regular shows, concentrate on the promos, the way you did your shows before was great except for that you should write out your backstage segments like a script, also if you want to do what most of the bookers who have been here for awhile and some newbies also, write out the commentary, but please, make your shows like they were before, they were more "neat"

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Show #4

Match #1: The Naturals (0-1) vs. Team Canada (0-0)
Round Robin Tournament
Tag Team Match

- The Naturals hits "The Natural Disaster" on Eric Young for the pin and the win.
Winners: The Naturals

** In the back, Chase Stevens tells Andy Douglas that if America's Most Wanted beat Team Canada next week they win their TNA Tag Team Titles. Douglas says that they will make sure that doesn't happen. **

** Jeff Hardy comes out to the ring. He calls out his attacker. There is no response. Hardy calls his attacker out again, and suddenly the lights go out. When they come back on, Matt Hardy is standing behind his brother Jeff. Jeff turns around and Matt nails him with "The Twist of Fate". Matt grabs a microphone and tells Jeff that the business is all about making an impact, and thats just what he did. He challenges Jeff to a match at Hard Justice. **

Match #2: Petey Williams vs. "Primetime" Elix Skipper
Number 1 Contenders Match for the X-Divison Title
Singles Match

- Petey Williams hits "The Canadian Destroyer" on Skipper to get the pin and the win to become the #1 Contender.

** Sonny Siaki is backstage and finds Desire. He tries to talk to her and she tells him he is a loser. She hands Siaki an envelope and he asks what it is. She tells him that it is a contract and that she has a mystery opponent lined up to face Siaki at Hard Justice if he is man enough to accept. Siaki accepts the match and signs the contract. **

Match #3: Abyss vs. Diamond Dallas Page
Non-Title Match
Singles Match

- Monty Brown runs out and hits THE POUNCE on Abyss.
- DDP coves Abyss to get the win.
- Monty Brown hits THE POUNCE on DDP to send a message to Abyss. Brown picks up a mic and tells Abyss that Dusty Rhodes has given him a match against Abyss at Hard Justice and it will be a No Holds Barred match.

** Jeff Jarrett is backstage with Dusty Rhodes. He tells Rhodes that he pinned Styles last week in the tag match so he shouldn't have to defend at Hard Justice any more. Rhodes tells Jarrett that the match is not going to be called off and that he has a feeling Styles is going to bring his A game to Hard Justice. **

Match #4: Chris Sabin vs. "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels
TNA X-Division Title Match
Singles Match

- Daniels hits "The Angels Wings" but Sabin kicks out.
- Sabin hits Daniels with "The Future Shock" but Daniels kicks out.
- The 20 minute time limit runs out.
Winner: Time Limit Draw

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Show #5

Match #1: America's Most Wanted (1-0) vs. Team Canada (0-1)
Round Robin Tournament
Tag Team Match

- AMW hits The Death Sentence on Bobby Roode but Scott D'Amore hops up on the apron to distract the referee from making the count.
- The Naturals run in and powder Chris Harris and then hit him with a chair.
- Bobby Roode pins Chris Harris to get the win. Storm tried to get back into the ring to make the save but The Naturals held his feet outside the ring to stop him from getting into the ring.
Winners: Team Canada

** The Naturals celebrate backstage. They think that since all three teams split the tournament at 1-1 that they should remain the champions. Dusty Rhodes lets them know that this coming Sunday at Hard Justice they will have a "Sudden Death Ladder Match" with AMW and Team Canada to determine the true winners of the Round Robin Challenge. **

Match #2: Matt Hardy vs. Shocker
Non-Title Match
Singles Match

- Matt Hardy hits Shocker with The Twist of Fate for the pin and the victory.
- After the match Jeff Hardy attacks Matt but Matt runs away. Jeff tells him that he accepts his challenge for Hard Justice this Sunday.
Winner: Matt Hardy

Match #3: Petey Williams vs. Chris Sabin
Non-Title Match
Singles Match

- Scott D'Amore runs in and hits Sabin with the Hockey Stick. Williams picks up Sabin and hits The Canadian Destroyer for the win.

** Williams celebrates his win backstage and guarantees to beat Daniels this Sunday. Rhodes interrupts and says it wont be that simple. Since Daniels never officially defeated Sabin last week, he never lost his #1 Contendership. So at Hard Justice Rhodes says that it will be a 3 Way Dance for the X-Division Title with Sabin vs. Williams vs. Daniels. **

Match #4: Jeff Jarrett vs. Abyss
Non-Title
Singles Match

- AJ Styles runs out and attacks Jarrett and the ref calls for the bell. Monty Brown comes out and attacks Abyss and its a 4 way brawl in the ring as the show goes off the air. Hard Justice should be explosive.
Winner: Jeff Hardy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
FINAL CW:TNA Hard Justice Card

For the TNA World Heavyweight Championship
"The King Of The Mountain" Jeff Jarrett (C) vs. AJ Styles

For the TNA World Tag Team Titles
"Sudden Death Ladder Match"
The Naturals (C) vs. America's Most Wanted vs. Team Canada

For the TNA X-Divison Championship
Three Way Dance
"The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels (C) vs. Chris Sabin vs. Petey Williams

Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy