Well I am new to this site, and I noticed this forum section and thought it was cool. I decided that I want to start my own creative wrestling thread based around NWA:TNA. I noticed that in a lot of the other threads, people type out the matches. I wont be doing that. I will describe the finish of the matches though, and I will type out my angles in more detail. Hopefully the angles I come up with will keep people coming back to read this. So here goes nothing:
Match #1: The Naturals vs. America's Most Wanted vs. Team Canada
TNA World Tag Team Championship
Three Way Dance
- The Naturals hit James Storm with "The Natural Disaster" and Storm rolls out of the ring.
- Chris Harris spears Andy Douglas and Douglas rolls out of the ring.
- Chris Harris turns around and hits Chase Stevens with the "Catatonic".
- Scott D'Amore comes into the ring and hits Chris Harris with a hockey stick and the ref calls for the bell.
Winner: No Contest due to Disqualification
Match #2: "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels vs. Chris Sabin
- Chris Sabin hits the Cradleshock for the win.
Winner: Chris Sabin
** The World Heavyweight Champion, Jeff Jarrett makes his way out to the ring. He makes fun of the current number 1 contender, AJ Styles, and claims that he will beat him around the ring in their title match at Hard Justice. Jarrett says that he has done it before, and he can do it again. He tells the people in the truck to roll the footage which shows Jarrett pinning Styles to win the title on October 22, 2003. AJ Styles music hits and he walks out to the ring. Styles asks Jarrett if he remembers being Styles Clashed and Jarrett says it never happened. Styles tells the people in the truck to roll the footage and Styles turns and looks up at the big screen. Jarrett picks up his guitar as they show Styles hitting Jarrett with the Styles Clash on June 11, 2003 to win his first World Title. Styles laughs and as he turns around Jarrett breaks his guitar over Styles head. Jarrett tells the limp body of Styles that he is the champ for a reason, and he has no chance at Hard Justice. **
** Jeff Hardy is shown backstage layed out and bleeding from his forehead. Officials are tending to Hardy who doesn't recall what happened. **
Match #3: Petey Williams vs. Shocker
- Petey Williams hits Shocker with "The Canadian Destroyer" and gets the pin.
Winner: Petey Wiliams
Match #4: "Primetime" Elix Skipper vs. Michael Shane
- Skipper hits Shane with "The Play of The Day" for the pin and the win.
Winner: "Primetime" Elix Skipper
End Of Show
Hope you enjoyed it. Give me some feedback. Comments, criticisms, whatever.