Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some creative match endings you've thought of, but you've never seen take place?

- Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan in a cage match. Both Randy and Bryan are fighting on the cage, as high as they can. Finally Bryan knocks Orton down to the mat, and looks to escape over the cage. Suddenly the cage starts rising with Bryan around the top. Triple H, at ringside, pulls Orton under the cage and onto the floor, making Orton the winner.

·
Premium Member
15,005 Posts
What are some creative match endings you've thought of, but you've never seen take place?

- Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan in a cage match. Both Randy and Bryan are fighting on the cage, as high as they can. Finally Bryan knocks Orton down to the mat, and looks to escape over the cage. Suddenly the cage starts rising with Bryan around the top. Triple H, at ringside, pulls Orton under the cage and onto the floor, making Orton the winner.
I just thought of something.

Remember back in 1996 when Bret Hart defended the WWE Title against Diesel in a cage match? The finish saw Undertaker come through the ring, pulling Diesel down and allowing Bret Hart to climb over the cage to retain the title.

Technically speaking, Diesel should have won the match and the title, as he technically escaped the cage and reached the floor a good 7 seconds before Bret did.

That just hit my mind, so I looked it up on Youtube and others have commented the same thing.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
If Cena(Vince) vs HHH takes place for the control of WWE at the mainevent of Wrestlemania,John Cena lies down and allows HHH to pin him.Cena turns heel by aligning with HHH.Vince himself should give a shock expression

The mainevent of Wrestlemania would be less than 1 minute and would be the biggest shocker of all time

I am a :russo guy

·
GENKI D&
1,904 Posts
Has there ever been a double Superkick to finish a match. Like both guys hit it at the same time?

·
Mamba Mentality
26,071 Posts
Nothing too fancy because I don't want an overbooked finish for such an epic encounter, but I'd like to see Undertaker wrestle out of the STF in an exchange on the mat with Cena and put him in the Hell's Gate for the tap out victory.

·
Premium Member
15,005 Posts
If Cena(Vince) vs HHH takes place for the control of WWE at the mainevent of Wrestlemania,John Cena lies down and allows HHH to pin him.Cena turns heel by aligning with HHH.Vince himself should give a shock expression

The mainevent of Wrestlemania would be less than 1 minute and would be the biggest shocker of all time

That would suck.

·
I Am The Liquor
3,075 Posts
I just thought of something.

Remember back in 1996 when Bret Hart defended the WWE Title against Diesel in a cage match? The finish saw Undertaker come through the ring, pulling Diesel down and allowing Bret Hart to climb over the cage to retain the title.

Technically speaking, Diesel should have won the match and the title, as he technically escaped the cage and reached the floor a good 7 seconds before Bret did.

That just hit my mind, so I looked it up on Youtube and others have commented the same thing.
Technically, Nash was still within the confines of the cage. Similar thing happened with JBL against Big Show, but JBL didn't win the match until he actually crawled through from under the ring to the mats outside.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
JBL had a lot of solid gold segments when he was on top, too bad I missed most of them due to not being interested in wrestling during that time period.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
UT gives a Chokeslam to Cena.Instead of pinning him,he picks up Cena and gives him a Last Ride.Then,he gives a tombstone to Cena.UT does his signature pose of his tongue sticking and goes for the pin.John Cena kicks out.That would be great mark out moment

·
Registered
154 Posts
They have a casket scaffold match with the undertaker and Bret hart where the loser has to knock off their opponent from the scaffold In the rafters
and roll them in a casket . Here's the twist ending though, Taker knocks Bret off and opens up the casket only to find The Blue Blazer! Now however more blue and red . End thread

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Right when a big match ends in an upset, a commentator should recreate the classic line "Do you believe in miracles? YES!"

With the right match ending and the right commentator, it could be pulled off in a heelish/comical way. Bobby Heenan or Michael Cole could have pulled it off sometime.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I had on in a BTB I did and really liked... I had the Hardys vs. E&C in an epic rivalry which culminated in a ladder match, where Matt Hardy and Edge were fighting for the titles atop a ladder and they both pulled one down each... They were declared the Tag Team Champions (instead of Jeff and Matt or Edge and Christian, it was Matt and Edge)... Personally I liked that :) if I do say so myself

UT gives a Chokeslam to Cena.Instead of pinning him,he picks up Cena and gives him a Last Ride.Then,he gives a tombstone to Cena.UT does his signature pose of his tongue sticking and goes for the pin.John Cena kicks out.That would be great mark out moment
WM30 or WM31 it will DEFINITELY happen...

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts

Only if the special guest referee is none other than Hulk Hogan.

·
I Am Phenomenal
1,190 Posts
i've always wanted to see in the Royal Rumble.. everyone is eliminated by entry number 30 so the last entrant just has to walk down down and automatically wins... it would piss off alot of people but would also be awesome at the same time

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Have they ever countered a sliced bread into an RKO? Seems so obvious yet can't find it. Also I want to see a tag match where a guy like Lesnar hits an F5 move where Orton hits the RKO on the guy mid fall. I know he's tried stuff like that with an AA but the opponent not facing the right way made it awkward.

Also seen on the Indys at least someone resisting a sun set flip and pulling the flipper to their feat by his head or hands, into the air and hitting a finisher, that'd be cool, or Jericho being pulled into the air and hitting the code breaker.

Also for more technical, someone has a guy in a submission, the other guy gets the ropes, but before the count of 5 taps the outside of the ring. Other goes to celebrate, but before the ref can ring the bell, the tapper points out since this isn't Falls Count Anywhere and falls must take place entirely with in the ring, the sub didn't count, he quickly hits his finisher to win the match.

·
Premium Member
11,393 Posts
I always though if the streak were to end in a way, some would reverse the tombstone go back holding the Undertaker , climb to the 2nd turnbuckle, and give Undertaker a jumping tombstone drive from the 2nd turnbuckle...

considering joshi could do it

1 - 20 of 28 Posts