Wrestling Forum banner

Create your WWE persona! Fun thread

9935 Views 75 Replies 67 Participants Last post by  Itzvan
You get called up to WWE... They say to you... WHO do you WANT to be. Heel ? Face? Jobber ? Haha... Whats ur entrance music!? Whats your style? Are you a master technician like bret hart!? Are you a power moveset guy like triple h or batista? Are you a high flyer like mysterio? Maybe ur a nut like sabu or jeff hardy haha. Are you a nasty grappler like Kurt angle? Maybe ur more of a do anything to win guy like Edge? ... Also whats your Gimmick? Are u a walking dead man? A former olympic gold metalist? A mexican aristocrat? Whats your finisher!? Maybe u have a name for urself maybe u dont yet? If so what is it... Maybe u know how youd dress!? Whatever u can do to explain who youd want to be in your own creative way... Do it!!

Me

Heel .. No question about it

My gimmick - would be a "punisher" style dude... I was trained in tons of styles by some agency in the gov.. Blah blah blah... Then my family was murdered and i went crazy... I was kickd out of the cia or watever and the WWE is the only place i can go beat the crap outta ppl for fun... Idk maybe it wuld fail.. But if the undertaker got that "undead" character over.. Im sure tht mine could be pullEd off if done right...

Finishers - spear , easily the coolest move imo.. Always gets a good pop.... And id like to do a code breaker,only to the back of the head... Maybe id kill someone but ill try it haha... Also a submission, flying scissorr heal hook.. If u dont know what this is go google "ryo chonnan flying scissor heel hook" its sweet and if u do a heal hook legit.. Ull snap the bone in less then 2 seconds if ur rlly trying too, most dangerous submission as far as how easily u can break it and do damage.

Music - it wouldnt banything main stream.. Id have a score written.. Something dark, not undertaker or kane dark!!! But more like idk a requiem for a dream song type dark..

Hbu guys.. Lets hear it.. Im hopin this thing gets big.. Still new hear but idk if this has been done in recent times or ever.. Tho im sure it has
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

· Registered
361 Posts
Face.

I'll be a shy, socially awkward nerd who gets bullied by the heel wrestlers and teased by the heel divas backstage. But then I get payback on the wrestlers by beating them in the ring with a submission style and ruthlessly pummeling them with steel chairs after the match is over. I'll even wear a "B A Star" t-shirt to the ring that comes in different colors. Being the guy who fights back against bullies will finally give WWE the top babyface who can knock Cena out of the main event spot and become the most over wrestler among kiddies in the PG era! :)

· Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Face.

I'll be a shy, socially awkward nerd who gets bullied by the heel wrestlers and teased by the heel divas backstage. But then I get payback on the wrestlers by beating them in the ring with a submission style and ruthlessly pummeling them with steel chairs after the match is over. I'll even wear a "B A Star" t-shirt to the ring that comes in different colors. Being the guy who fights back against bullies will finally give WWE the top babyface who can knock Cena out of the main event spot and become the most over wrestler among kiddies in the PG era! :)
More over then Cena!? As a face!?! Ur name rlly describes u(; dreamer boy lol... But i like iit haha

· Registered
496 Posts
My character would be a heel who's gimmick is cheating. I wouldn't accept any other victory than a dirty one. And I'd cheat them in the most credible ways like hiring people to interfere in my matches to hit me with a chair to cause me a win via DQ. However most of the time my masterplans would be to complicated to actually work.
I'd have catchphrases like: "It's not about stealing the show, it's about stealing the VICTORY", "Apologize without being sorry", "There is nothing better in this world than the worst, for instance, victory in the worst way possible" "Fool or look like one", "If you've been robbed, I be responsible of the theft, banging bitches right and left, contests involving me ain't neat but always the same three words Treat, Cheat, Beat!"
My style would be a mix of technical and highflying.
Finishers would be something like a low blow followed by a Trouble in Paradise and the other Sandow's finisher.
Entrance theme would most definately be Gangster's paradise by Coolio just for the laughs.

Reactions: Lilou

· Banned
11,098 Posts
My character would be a tweener and his gimmick is magnets. His finishing move is the knee lock because he dislikes peoples knees and wants to break them all. before a match he always eats milk steak where he gets his power from.

Reactions: Andre

· Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My character would be a heel who's gimmick is cheating. I wouldn't accept any other victory than a dirty one. And I'd cheat them in the most credible ways like hiring people to interfere in my matches to hit me with a chair to cause me a win via DQ. However most of the time my masterplans would be to complicated to actually work.
I'd have catchphrases like: "It's not about stealing the show, it's about stealing the VICTORY", "Apologize without being sorry", "There is nothing better in this world than the worst, for instance, victory in the worst way possible" "Fool or look like one", "If you've been robbed, I be responsible of the theft, banging bitches right and left, contests involving me ain't neat but always the same three words Treat, Cheat, Beat!"
My style would be a mix of technical and highflying.
Finishers would be something like a low blow followed by a Trouble in Paradise and the other Sandow's finisher.
Entrance theme would most definately be Gangster's paradise by Coolio just for the laughs.

Haha funny thing is this was the other type gimmick i was gnna pick haha just a big time cheater

· Registered
294 Posts
Here's mine in a fact-file-type format:

Name: The M.A.N. (Stands for The Mastermind Aden Niles, which isn't my real name.)
Billed from: Metropolitan London, England
Character & Background: A cocky, charismatic and witty heel who used to work at MI6. He apparently got bored of his job and got into wrestling and was a natural. Always insults opponents and the crowd in a witty, comedy way.
Finisher: Third Degree DDT (DDT from the top rope)
Possible Allies/Tag Team Partners: Wade Barrett (fellow Englishman) or Damian Sandow (also likes to insult the crowd and opponents).

· Registered
1,144 Posts
Name: The Chef
Gimmick: a Chef, i enjoy cuisine cooking and wrestling
Finished move: The Chopping block (a Jackhammer)

· Harvester of Sorrow
13,720 Posts
Name: Wolf

Gimmick: Sort of a combination of a modern day Ric Flair and Chris Benoit together

Personality. He has a sort of split personality. In the ring, he's aggresive and intense like Benoit, but outside the ring he's cool, calm and classy. He's also clever, and a bit of a playboy.

Billed From: Dublin, Ireland(I want him to be an Irishman:p)

Look and Appearance
Height: 6'4
Weight: 240lbs

Look: Has a ruggedly handsome look, but also a mans man type of a look as well. His body is similiar in appearance to Scott Hall. He's pretty well built, but has hair on his chest and abdomen and forearms.

Hairstyle: Short, tidy and slicked back like CM Punk's.
Facial Hair: Soul patch

Attire
In Ring: Wrestling tights with a wolf insignia running down the sides
Outside: Suits.

Wrestling Ability
Works primarily as a technical wrestler. Utilises the high impact wrestling style, Chris Benoit and Dynamite Kid used. Has great in ring pscychology and storytelling abilities.

Wrestling Moveset
Finishers:
Death Valley Driver - AKA - Wolf Driver
Crippler CrossfaCE - AKA = Wolf's Howl Crossface

Siginiture Moves:
Brainbuster
Diving Clothesline
Spinebuster

General Moveset:
Multiple Suplex variations:
- T-Bone Suplex
- German Suplex
- Dragon Suplex
- Tiger Suplex
- Belly to Belly Suplex
- Belly to Back Suplex
- Fisherman Suplex

-Gutwrench Powerbomb
-Neckbreaker
-Scoop Slam
-Back Body Drop
-Diving Legdrop
-Ground and Pound

Multiple Submission Variations:
- Cloverleaf
- Boston Crab
- Rear Naked Choke
- Sleeperhold
- Triangle Choke

I went into a lot of detail I think, but this is basically the wrestler I have created in my wrestling games.

· Banned
569 Posts
Name: BC HUnk

Gimmick: Twist Edge Superstar who smokes, drinks alcohol, does drugs, fucks sexy women and instead of being a rebel, can be a conspiring kiss-ass who looks out for the right moment to sting people he hates. In short i play the role of a coward Cerebral AssAssIn, who gets all the hot girls and becomes a champion by shocking everyone at the grandest show of them all, by means of scheming and conspiring.

After becoming the champ, i retain by either fluke, or luck, or dirty tricks. I also have strong respect for some crazy midcarders of the past, like Jim Duggan, Bastion Booger, Rikishi and i also hit on all the divas.

Entrance Music:

Give me some red wine!
Give me champagne
Give me a vomit bag
I wanna throw up once again

Catchphrase: ssssss...... Jhakkaaaaaaaas!

· Premium Member
1,382 Posts
Name: Tyler Keyes Owens (T.K.O.)

Gimmick: Cocky sports star MMA-fighter

Personality. Cocky and brash sports star who backs it up in the ring. loves talking smack Mohammad Ali style and very confident. he loves flash and nice clothes outside the ring but when it comes down to the fight he is very brutal and all business

Billed From: Las Vegas, Nevada

Look and Appearance
Height: 6'3
Weight: 240lbs

Look: half black. his body kinda looks like Shelton Benjamins with tattoo on his left leg in japanese and tattoo of a dragon on the left side of his chest.

Hairstyle: Shoulderlong dreadlocks.
Facial Hair: beard follows his jawline and goes together with a light goatee

Attire
In Ring: white MMA-style tights and lo-top wrestling shoes
Outside: expensive suits and sun glasses. when he is in the locker room he wears regular training clothes.

Wrestling Ability
MMA-oriented and very athletic. Uses a lot of kicks and technical submission holds. He also utilizes a lot of suplex variations. He is very athletic and uses it for springboard moves and other highflying moves but rarely utilizes them when heel.

Wrestling Moveset
Finishers:
Buzzsaw Kick to standing opponent - AKA - TKO (can land this from behind as well)
Tornado DDT into rollover mounted Guillotine Choke - AKA - Split Decision (can also land this from springboards or turnbuckle)

Siginiture Moves:
- Super Kick
- Float over DDT
- Backbreaker into Neckbreaker combination
- rolling cross armbar
- Spear

General Moveset:
- Belly to Belly suplex into rollover mount and ground and pound
- German suplex
- snap suplex
- STO
- swinging neckbreaker
- kneestrikes in clinch to head and ribs
- various kicking combinations
- samoan drop

- Springboard/top turnbuckle Moves:
- Springboard clothesline
- Spring board headkick a la John Morrison
- Spring board knee strike to side of head
- Springboard Crossbody
- Springboard bulldog

Multiple Submission Variations:
- Triangle choke
- Lebel Lock
- Sharpshooter
- Rear Neck Choke from backmount
- Leg Locks
- Million Dollar Dream Choke
- Armbar

I used riddle 101's formular.

· Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Love it.. suplex machine

Sent from my DROID RAZR using VerticalSports.Com App

· Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hahah yea its me pat patterson

Sent from my DROID RAZR using VerticalSports.Com App

· Registered
866 Posts
I'd be a tweener that represents the IWC. I'd spout annoying breaking the fourth wall quotes that the marks and management would hate but the hardcore fans would love. I get over to the point where vince would begrugedly give me at least a few IC title reigns. I'd wear a long black walking jacket to the ring and my tights would be black decorated with green and purple.

Finisher:
The Smark Drop: lifting reverse DDT into an eye of the hurricane (kinda hard to explain but I've had it in my head for a while. I think it's original).

· FAKE HAPPY
Born to lose, live to win
15,398 Posts
As in PWA (and other e-feds) myinfo is this:

Name: Mascara de la Muerte
Hometown: Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Face

So basically, a face masked luchador from Mexico.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.