Wrestling Forum banner

Create your tag team!

2311 Views 23 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  truk83
Today theres no other way to explain it but the tag team title suck so its up to us to dream.......so pick the best possible tag team

Ok the rules:
You have to pick two wrestlers who are wrestling today (who hasnt tagged together before in a proper tag team in the wwe,they can also be on different rosters)
You have to come up with a name
Are they going to be heel or face(you can change the current superstars from heel to face or face to heel)
Reason why you want them to tag
And thats it you can add as much as you want to this :) feel free
Oh yer and be good to find out your favourite tag team

Here is mine:
Sheamus and Randy orton
Celtic vipers
Both as heels
I think this would be a cool parntership with sheamus being the one who speaks al the time and randy stays as the viper with them teaming up they help each other in all there other matches with them destroying everone. And they are so dominate they take cena out to get the wwe belt then finally split up over the wwe belt :)

My favourite tag team: Power trip
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
554 Posts
Swagintyre

Drew McIntyre and Jack Swagger

Heel

They want to team as they both feel they are overlooked on Smackdown! and will destroy anyone in their way until they get what they want which is "respect"

· Registered
772 Posts
I would like to see Sheamus and Drew McIntyre.
I don't remember who said it at the Royal Rumble, but the "Celtic Connection" came up, and something about it just sounded good.
They would probably work best as a heel team.
I like two big guys working together. I think these two could pull off a good match against Slater and Gabriel (let alone a million matches, which is what will probably happen.)I figure they could destroy some jobber teams in the bgeinning to test the waters of teamwork, before going for the titles.
Favorite Tag Team: Edge and Christian

· Registered
349 Posts
Big Show and Mark Henry. It'd be an interesting combination.

· X Gon' Give It to Ya
1,539 Posts
Sheamus and Primo
The Puerto-Celtic Warriors
Would actually be a face team.
Very similar to how Santino and Kozlov became a team. Sheamus needs a tag-team partner, face Primo shows up. Sheamus reluctantly accepts, and they eventually become a team, turning Sheamus face in the process.

And favorite team ever... John Cena and The Miz.
No, seriously, i liked Edge and Christian best.

· Registered
992 Posts
Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio.
Heels.
Both are sick of the WWE style and want to put over the lucha libre style to confuse and take out the heavyweights of the WWE.
Called 'Las Mascaras' (The Masks).

My fave tag-team cannot be picked. Any of DX, Hardys, Dudleys, E+C.

· Banned
5,112 Posts
Randy Orton and Evan Bourne.

They're both from St Louis. They are both complete opposites in their in-ring styles and personalities. They would begin by forced by the GM to tag for some reason or another and at the start Orton will reject Bourne, choosing to win matches on his and RKOing Bourne after during celebrations. But Bourne will gradually win him over although Orton will act as if he isn't. Then one week Bourne is being attacked and Orton comes out to make the save sending a message that even though he thinks Bourne's a little bitch, he's Orton's little bitch.

· Premium Member
24,105 Posts
World's Strongest Tag Team - Big Zeke & Mark Henry
Dashing Dust - Goldust & Cody Rhodes
Perfection - Dolph Ziggler & Chris Masters
MNM - Morrison, Natalya, Mercury

A couple joke tag teams..
Darren Young & John Cena - Brotha's From Anotha Motha
Husky Harris & Husky (Matt) Hardy - Husky Boyz
Sheamus & Heath Slater - The Firecrotches

· Registered
1,188 Posts
Evan Bourne and Wade Barrett.

"Wastleland Bourne"

Heel - I can't see Barrett even getting over as a face.

Have Wade Barrett cut all of the promos, thus having him showcase his mic skills whilst covering for Bourne's lack there of. Then have Evan Bourne work the majority of the matches, thus showcasing his in-ring talent and compensating for Wade's lack there of.

· Registered
4,490 Posts
Randy Orton and Evan Bourne.

They're both from St Louis. They are both complete opposites in their in-ring styles and personalities. They would begin by forced by the GM to tag for some reason or another and at the start Orton will reject Bourne, choosing to win matches on his and RKOing Bourne after during celebrations. But Bourne will gradually win him over although Orton will act as if he isn't. Then one week Bourne is being attacked and Orton comes out to make the save sending a message that even though he thinks Bourne's a little bitch, he's Orton's little bitch.

· Registered
19 Posts
The European Nation:

- Consisting of European WWE Superstars. They will be equal to each other, no leaders, no rulers, all equal.

All hail Europa!

Members: Wade Barrett, Santino Marella, Sheamus, William Regal, Drew McIntyre and Vladimir Kozlov.

Or the Luchadors.

- Mexicans. (Alberto, Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.