1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Nice thread OP, I love shit like this. I'd love to book Face Elias, I've had an idea for him for quite a while now. I believe he can be a top star and I'm very vocal about that, he needs a huge angle to make him a star.

I'd start by having him and HHH have a slight altercation backstage, with this whole "new Era" thing going on now I'd have Elias tell him how he wants to break the glass ceiling and get bigger opportunities with Hunter basically brushing him off.

From there I'd keep them apart for a while but in the weeks going forward I'd have Elias continue to do his normal schtick, doing songs and "concerts." In the first concert after the confrontation I'd have Elias do a song about the Authority and HHH, something of that nature. The next week is where the angle starts getting deeper: Elias comes out for a concert, the lights dim and when he begins singing he gets brutally attacked from behind by a man in a black outfit and a mask to hide his face. He basically beats him down and leaves him on the entrance ramp with a smashed guitar in pieces over him. The next week: Elias comes out, this time (for the first time) have him come out without his guitar and cut a scathing promo about the person who attacked him, calling him out. Nobody comes out, makes Elias look badass and it will add to his character by having him come out and cut a promo without his guitar.

The next week: Elias returns to sing a brand new song, same deal, lights go out and before he can start singing he gets attacked again, gets some offense in and gets the upper hand until two more guys come out and brutally beat him down again. This time, with Elias down the main attacker cuts a promo about being Elias' biggest fan and being obsessed with his music. He accuses him of selling out and switching his style, in other words his "heel to face alignment." Have this obsessed fan angle play out on TV, culminating to a match eventually, the fan can be either an NXT call up (Sullivan, etc.) Or a returning Bray Wyatt would be great.

Have the fan eliminate him from the Rumble, cost him opportunities, and make his life hell until Elias finally figures out who he is. Have a match, Elias goes over and boom: HHH lays him out, the "fan" was a hired gun, HHH planned the whole thing and now he's going to take Elias out himself. Match at Mania between the two.

It doesn't have to be Elias vs Authority through and through, the obsessed fan angle goes with his gimmick but adds some depth to it and the culmination of Elias defeating HHH (who I always compare him to) with some kind of stipulation attached puts him over huge and makes him a star.

I'd fill in the blanks but this is long enough as it is, haha. What do you guys think??

·
Registered
842 Posts
Sonya Deville Mandy Rose Lesbian Storyline.

Plus its believable given their relationship with each other and the fact Sonya is a Lesbian. More Believable and hotter than Bayley and Sasha since Bayley is engaged and Sasha is married.

WWE ratings would go through the roof. You can't tell me they wouldn't.

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,673 Posts
The New Daniel Bryan winning the Royal Rumble, defeating Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania and holding both world championships.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
Nice thread OP, I love shit like this. I'd love to book Face Elias, I've had an idea for him for quite a while now. I believe he can be a top star and I'm very vocal about that, he needs a huge angle to make him a star.

I'd start by having him and HHH have a slight altercation backstage, with this whole "new Era" thing going on now I'd have Elias tell him how he wants to break the glass ceiling and get bigger opportunities with Hunter basically brushing him off.

From there I'd keep them apart for a while but in the weeks going forward I'd have Elias continue to do his normal schtick, doing songs and "concerts." In the first concert after the confrontation I'd have Elias do a song about the Authority and HHH, something of that nature. The next week is where the angle starts getting deeper: Elias comes out for a concert, the lights dim and when he begins singing he gets brutally attacked from behind by a man in a black outfit and a mask to hide his face. He basically beats him down and leaves him on the entrance ramp with a smashed guitar in pieces over him. The next week: Elias comes out, this time (for the first time) have him come out without his guitar and cut a scathing promo about the person who attacked him, calling him out. Nobody comes out, makes Elias look badass and it will add to his character by having him come out and cut a promo without his guitar.

The next week: Elias returns to sing a brand new song, same deal, lights go out and before he can start singing he gets attacked again, gets some offense in and gets the upper hand until two more guys come out and brutally beat him down again. This time, with Elias down the main attacker cuts a promo about being Elias' biggest fan and being obsessed with his music. He accuses him of selling out and switching his style, in other words his "heel to face alignment." Have this obsessed fan angle play out on TV, culminating to a match eventually, the fan can be either an NXT call up (Sullivan, etc.) Or a returning Bray Wyatt would be great.

Have the fan eliminate him from the Rumble, cost him opportunities, and make his life hell until Elias finally figures out who he is. Have a match, Elias goes over and boom: HHH lays him out, the "fan" was a hired gun, HHH planned the whole thing and now he's going to take Elias out himself. Match at Mania between the two.

It doesn't have to be Elias vs Authority through and through, the obsessed fan angle goes with his gimmick but adds some depth to it and the culmination of Elias defeating HHH (who I always compare him to) with some kind of stipulation attached puts him over huge and makes him a star.

I'd fill in the blanks but this is long enough as it is, haha. What do you guys think??
I read all your posts in the voice of saul goodman.

thanks.

Reactions: TyBerns

·
Premium Member
4,160 Posts
Number one contenders match on Raw, the winner of that match has a title shot 3 weeks later at the PPV.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts