Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Challenge: Come up with a faction for AEW. It can be face or heel, with any amount of members.

What would you call the faction? Who would be the leader?

I would like to see a heel faction led by Shawn Spears. He would try to take his feud with Cody to the next level, and the group's goal would be to dominate the company and take all the belts. Essentially, they would be the "anti-Elite."

Tully Blanchard would serve as the stable's manager.

Best Friends would turn heel and be the group's tag team representatives.

Wardlow would be the group's monster and muscle. He would be a top contender for AEW's yet-to-be-named secondary title.

Bea Priestley would be the group's female competitor. She would be a top contender for the women's title.

I was thinking of a group led by MJF, but I think he'd be better served as an individual heel who hates everybody.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I would create if possible a new Latin America stable.

Leader - Konan

Homicide
Hernandez
Santana
Ortiz
Kingston

Obviously it depends on availability but they worked well in Impact. They could constantly add members who may have to go through initiations. With a bloated stable they could literally do what they want in AEW. It would also give a chance for all out war within the roster.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I like the idea on the nightmare family to begin to grow after a Cody heel turn. Cody, mjf, Brandi, add maybe spears and fully, after a heart felt apology from Cody. Only this that bugs me is it could feel to much like a authority angle? I wish these guys were more behind the scene or secretive about their titles within the company

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,626 Posts
The Inner Circle

Jericho
Spears w/Tully
Adam Page (Becomes Jerichos prodigy)
Revival (If they come aboard)

That's one hell of an old school heel faction

·
Registered
75 Posts
The Elite really need an opposing faction. Actually the elite really need to establish themselves as either being together or being enemies.

An Idea for an anti Elite faction:

Jericho
Spears w/ Tully Blanchard
Santana & Ortiz
Bea Priestly

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,712 Posts
You don’t put Jericho or MJF in any type of faction, simply because these guys shouldn’t be sharing any promo time with other workers.

Anyways, my random idea for a heel stable...

Dark Order
Darby Allin
Bea Priestley
Manager - Bring in James Mitchell

Not a main event faction by any means, but could work as a solid mid-card group. Could even just call the whole group The Dark Order, Idgaf.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Dynasty.

Leader MJF
Muscle Alexander hamnerstone
Muscle 2 moose
Guy who never escapes a beating Richard holiday

Provided aew is around in 3 years

Josh Briggs
Brody king
Mance warner
Cousin Jake
Call em the southern psychos

Switchblade conspiracy
Moxley
Callihan
Darby allin
Jimmy havoc

This stable depends on if allin can still walk

·
Registered
33 Posts
Singles: MJF
Singles: Shawn Spears
Tag Team: LAX
Muscle: Wardlow
Women: Leva Bates (gives her a way out of the Liberian gimmick)
Faction Manger: Tully Blanchard

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Cut the crap with babyface Lucha Bros and use the ties with AAA to rebuild Perros del Mal with Pentagon as the leader. Badass attitude, easy to sell merchs, cool "other country" style = I'm pretty sure it's the only faction that could rise back to Bullet Club level of popularity.

But they probably won't do it cause eh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 - 16 of 16 Posts