Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's easy. You choose wrestlers mostly from current WWE universe and you create a stable with them. Don't be harsh with other posters, everybody has the right have a dream.

Only one stable by post.

You have to write :
- Name
- Who
- Short creation story

Here is my first one (i have many others in my mind) :

Russian Rodina (motherland)

The team is composed by Koslov (Peter Orlov), Vladimir Kozlov and managed by Aksana. This stable is created because WWE mocks russians using Cold War Gimmicks (breaking 4th wall).

Later Santino can come to help them explaining he totally understands their aims and why they decided to rebel against WWE management being himself blocked into a comedy gimmick. His new gimmick is a mix between Santino and Boris Aleixev (he doesn't change nationality and keeps humor while gaining wrestling abilities and seriousness).

Seriously It could be a huge stable :

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Mason Ryan as the bodyguard
Jericho as the Leader
Wade Barrett
Seth Rollins (when he gets called up from FCW)

its not my dream stable but a stable I think would be cool

·
Registered
225 Posts
The Empire

Wade Barrett (leader)
Mason Ryan (enforcer)
William Regal (The same role Ric Flair had in Evolution)
Drew McIntyre (The same role Randy Orton had)

Barrett gets frustrated with the overall crappiness of his "Corre," and after winning the WWE or WHC belt, disbands the Corre and launches "The Empire," looking to further solidify his hold on the belt and also to destroy his former Corre/Nexus flunkies that failed him in the past, as well as to try and collect the midcard/tag titles if possible.

The Rebellion

Sheamus (leader)
Zeke (enforcer)
Gabriel (younger guy getting brought up)
Kofi Kingston (another younger guy being brought up)

Sheamus, as a face, takes offense to Barrett's offer of membership in The Empire, and soon starts a title feud with him. After being thwarted repeatedly by Barrett's helpers, and with the former Corre stablemates having floundering careers, Sheamus invites them into his group to exact revenge on Barrett and break his hold on the brand, while also enticing them with promises of getting the gold some of the other Empire members have, so they can finally get their own careers going after being held back as Barrett's lackeys.

I think this would make for an interesting dynamic, since it ties into Barrett's superior attitude, and the guys in the Empire all still hail from places under British control, whereas the guys in Sheamus's stable all used to be under British rule but eventually broke away.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Agreed with 2manylimes, couldn't of said it better myself.

There needs to be a British isles stable! I'd have Regal as the manager, though. The guys fucked

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
People United Now Crush Hunter

P. U. N. C. H.

Leader: The Miz
Members: Wade Barrett, Zack Ryder, Usos

Unfortunately, Triple H has to come back for this to work. So he comes out, he gets on the apron and does his stupid water spitting stuff, but just as he is about to spit, Miz hits him from behind off the appron into the guardrail.

Miz takes the mic and says something like "There was no reason for you to come back. Ever since you have been gone, the WWE has prospered and we don't need you anymore old man". After he says this, Ryder, Usos, and Barrett start stomping on Triple H. Barrett gets the microphone. Barrett says "it's thanks to you being gone, I was able to be a breakthrough star here in the WWE. You were not missed".

Miz gets the microphone back "We're here to run you out old man. So that return you just did, was your last. And no one wants to help you either. In fact, anyone back there! If you want to come back and help this old man, we invite you to". Minutes go by and no one comes out. The Usos hit Hunter with chairs and throw him in the ring. Hunter is out cold as the group stands above him.

Miz says: We are people united.....now.....CRUSH HUNTER!

Barrett: We represent the success of you leaving the WWE and represent the people that will succeed when we put you out for good! We will beat you every day until you can't take it anymore and you have to leave and NO ONE will shed a tear!

Zack puts a wood symbol of a fist over Triple H.

Ryder says "Woo woo woo, you know it!".

So that's mine

Remember the rules "Don't be harsh with other posters, everybody has the right have a dream.".

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
The british stable could work

Regal - Manager
Barett - Main Eventer
Shemus and drew Mcintyre - Tag Team
Layla - Womens wrestler

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
The Empire

Wade Barrett (leader)
Mason Ryan (enforcer)

Barrett gets frustrated with the overall crappiness of his "Corre," and after winning the WWE or WHC belt, disbands the Corre and launches "The Empire," looking to further solidify his hold on the belt and also to destroy his former Corre/Nexus flunkies that failed him in the past, as well as to try and collect the midcard/tag titles if possible.
Just wanted to say that. But I'd rather have Sheamus as leader as Wade shouldn't have any more stables with him

·
Registered
317 Posts
The Empire

Wade Barrett (leader)
Mason Ryan (enforcer)

The Rebellion

Sheamus (leader)
Zeke (enforcer)
Gabriel (younger guy getting brought up)
Kofi Kingston (another younger guy being brought up)

Sheamus, as a face, takes offense to Barrett's offer of membership in The Empire, and soon starts a title feud with him. After being thwarted repeatedly by Barrett's helpers, and with the former Corre stablemates having floundering careers, Sheamus invites them into his group to exact revenge on Barrett and break his hold on the brand, while also enticing them with promises of getting the gold some of the other Empire members have, so they can finally get their own careers going after being held back as Barrett's lackeys.

I think this would make for an interesting dynamic, since it ties into Barrett's superior attitude, and the guys in the Empire all still hail from places under British control, whereas the guys in Sheamus's stable all used to be under British rule but eventually broke away.
I really like this idea. I only have 2 slight issues with this:

1) It might be difficult to see Sheamus as a face (even assuming that Zeke and Gabriel can successfully pull off face turns as well, which given your storyline they should be able to).

2) How can Mason Ryan's move from the 'New Nexus' to 'The Empire' be explained?

·
Banned
1,747 Posts

1) It might be difficult to see Sheamus as a face (even assuming that Zeke and Gabriel can successfully pull off face turns as well, which given your storyline they should be able to).

I think Shemus could be a decent face actually

·
Registered
225 Posts

I think Ryan's move to The Empire could be explained by him tiring of being part of a losing organization in the New Nexus, and he could proclaim after another CM Punk loss, and then he could say he was foolish to believe in Punk, and that Barrett is a true success, a true leader and a survivor, and that joining someone who actually HAS succeeded and being part of the ruling regime is wiser for his own prospects than remaining on a sinking ship captained by a failure. He'll then leave Punk after Punk loses to Cena again, and offer his services to Barrett, who readily agrees to mentor him and make him a great, successful champion, which he promises for everyone under his "rule."

The idea would be to have Barrett, after forming the Empire to keep himself in control and on top, approach a still-heel Sheamus to see if he will join him. Sheamus could then express outrage at that, and also point up the fact he's still KOTR. Then Barrett could just smile at him, point out he's still the Champion, and also throw in a snide remark about how the Irish Sheamus should stay in his place (below England, that is.) Then, a furious Sheamus only doesn't attack Barrett when the rest of the Empire arrives to back Barrett up. Barrett makes another smug gesture and then leaves with his empire in tow, leaving Sheamus seething.

Later on, in a match between The Empire and the ousted Corre (Slater, Gabriel, and Zeke) vs. Barrett, Ryan, and McIntyre, The Enpire would emerge triumphant, and then engage in a post match beatdown of Barrett's former lackeys. Then Barrett takes a microphone and emphasizes how he is returning The Empire to its former days of glory, starting with the rebellious peons that should've been put down and known their place a long time ago (metaphor to both his old Corre and the former colonies.)

However, he's interrupted mid-monologue when a still furious-Sheamus comes out of the crowd and goes crazy attacking the Empire, punctuated by a Brogue Kick to Regal, but the numbers game is too much and he too is beaten down.

The following week, Barrett can cut another smug promo after emerging victorious from a title defense against Sheamus, following Empire interference, and then go on another condescending, historical-allusion laced monologue before Kofi shows up and attacks, saving Sheamus from a group beatdown. Kofi offers a handshake but a suspicious Sheamus painfully makes his way to the back, but doesn't attack him.

The week after that, Zeke and Gabriel could come very, very close to wresting tag titles from Regal and Ryan or Regal and McIntyre, but ultimately fall short after the other two Empire members interfere. From there, Zeke and Gabriel are on the receiving end of a group attack until Kofi shows up to try and help, but is beat down for his efforts. Sheamus, however, remains in the back, preparing for a Barrett title rematch later that episode. In that match, he again loses thanks to Empire interference, and this time Barrett offers him membership in the Empire again, condescendingly. Sheamus spits at Barrett, and tells him off. Barrett orders another group beatdown.

The next week, Kofi, holding the only belt (IC or US) not in Empire hands, defends against McIntyre, and though Zeke and Gabriel show up to try and fend off Empire interference, they get the worst of it, and Drew picks up a cheap win, resulting in all the belts being held by the Empire. Later on in the show, Barrett cuts another lengthy promo in the midst of a huge celebration for the triumph of his Empire, and mocks the opponents he's faced, dismissing Zeke and Gabriel as failures again. He even gets cocky to the point of allowing his Tag Champions to defend later that night, giving his former disciples one last chance before destroying them forever.

In that match, Zeke and Gabriel engage in a back and forth match, with Barrett and his other Empire member absent. However, once Zeke and Gabriel gain the upper hand, then Barrett and his other member run out to interfere. A bitter Kofi comes back to try and fight them off, but he's on the verge of getting overwhelmed.

The referee gets knocked out, and Barrett and his other Empire buddy seize the opportunity and attack Zeke and Gabriel, while Kofi tries to recover and attack Barrett. He takes out Barret's acquaintance, but then Barrett raises him up for the Wasteland and connects. Referee is still down, everyone else is down, and Barrett does a smug victory celebration in the ring for a few seconds. Then, out of the crowd, Sheamus sneaks in again and levels Wade with a Brogue Kick, and then hits the High Cross on him out of the ring. While the referee is still down, Sheamus then Brogue Kicks one of Wade' tag champions, quickly pushes Gabriel on top, and slides out of the ring. The referee counts 1-2-3.

Barrett comes to out of the ring as his Empire joins to help him up, furiously staring at the ring and having lost control of all the gold.

Kofi, Zeke, Gabriel, and Sheamus stand tall in the ring, and Sheamus gets a mike, declaring he's tired of Wade's Empire, as are the other men in the ring, and they vow to bring down Barrett's empire and take back the titles and the brand from him. If they're the ruling regime, Sheamus declares he and his accomplices are...The Rebellion!

The four of them celebrate in the ring while Barrett yells furiously at them, and the feud is on.

That's what my plan would be if I were a writer for WWE, anyway.

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
After what I just witnessed tonight...

My stable would consist of, The Rock, The Rock, The Rock, and The Rock.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Curt Hawkins
Tyler Reks
Trent Barretta
Christian

( S.I.N - Strength in Numbers )

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
The DAHM (Decent and honourable men :D )

Chris Jericho - Leader - World Title Picture
Christian - 2nd in command/veteran - Tag Title Picture
Curt Hawkins - Student - Tag Title Picture
Drew McIntyre - Student - Intercontinental Title Picture

Theme:

·
Registered
708 Posts
I'd like to see:

Sheamus (Ireland)
Drew McIntyre (Soctland)
Wade Barrett (England)
Mason Ryan (Wales)

Mentored by William Regal and Valeted by Layla (Wow, I didn't even know she was British until someone mentioned her!).

1 - 20 of 54 Posts