Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this isnt a "oh WWE should have a cruiserweight tag titles" or a "Oh ROH should have a US Title" or even a "TNA should have a Hardcore title" kind of thread, (though personality id like to see a six woman tag title called Her Majesty's Trios Titles)

unless every possible idea has been done id like to know what new kind of title belt hasnt been done yet

·
Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,101 Posts
I really hope they never make a six womens tag belt.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
this isnt a "oh WWE should have a cruiserweight tag titles" or a "Oh ROH should have a US Title" or even a "TNA should have a Hardcore title" kind of thread, (though personality id like to see a six woman tag title called Her Majesty's Trios Titles)

unless every possible idea has been done id like to know what new kind of title belt hasnt been done yet

·
Registered
884 Posts

Would it look prettier than Jeff Hardy's belt?? :D

Reactions: soxfan93

·
Registered
45 Posts
Entertainment Championship - something they can give to the reality TV stars/ celebrity guest hosts that can't wrestle but need a 'belt gimmick' for added pazazz

Shit, nevermind, something like that exists already.

OH! Midget Belt.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
The Brawl for it All Title. It is only defended in MMA rules and the two combat ens are having a legit fight. Jeff Jarrett immediately becomes the first TNA MMA champion right after that.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I believe most of the possible titles have already been done. Anything else would just be overdoing it or just a repetition of what's been done... so honestly I don't think there's a need for a new title. Although I wouldn't complain if they brought back the cruiserweight

·
Really?
184 Posts
Awfully unfunny PG jokes championship.

This week's title match, who can come up with a worse nickname for CM Punk.

Hey, at least when Cena shouts "The Champ is here!" it would actually mean something...

·
KO
5,759 Posts
Nothing new... just bring back an interpromotional cruiserweight title. Just imagine the possible matches - Rey, Bourne, Ziggler, Barreta, Bryan, Kidd, Yoshi, Ryder, Chavo, Hawkins and JTG from the getgo, a couple of NXT rookies added in. Would be a great division if you ask me...

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Nothing new... just bring back an interpromotional cruiserweight title. Just imagine the possible matches - Rey, Bourne, Ziggler, Barreta, Bryan, Kidd, Yoshi, Ryder, Chavo, Hawkins and JTG from the getgo, a couple of NXT rookies added in. Would be a great division if you ask me...
Agreed. Hell, keep it on Superstars, where the best WWE wrestling takes place.

·
Really?
184 Posts
Thinking about it, this is actually probably the best idea. I never realised quite how many cruiserweights the WWE has right now, and instead of just having them job on Superstars, why not have them do something useful and compete for something that actually has meaning? This would give guys like Yoshi and Ryder so much more credibility.

Perhaps bring back the European title? Just so some of the superstars that don't fit the billing of being a cruiserweight can compete for a title too.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you....

The WWE Belt.

The superstar currently holding the belt (aka 'The WWE Belt Holder') is legally allowed to use this belt in any of his/her matches.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts