Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Vince Russo is currently beating his meat while reading this thread.

·
Wrestle Like It's 1999!
370 Posts
Lucky Dip - there are boxes all over the arena, and the championship belt is in one of them. You have to find it :)
This could have definately been an Attitude Era Hardcore Championship match! :D

·
Registered
957 Posts
I'd like to take credit for the Ultimate X, as I was doing something similar with my action figures since like 1998. lol

However, in my match, the ropes were not held up by scaffolding, but two opposing cage walls. So, 2 sides of a cage, one directly across from the other, with an Ultimate-X type rope structure going across the cage.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Ive got this incredible idea for a new type of match, its a match between 2 big stars which goes on for more than 20 minutes and involves actual good wrestling not mindless chair shots and where the heel character beats the face character cleanly and not via dq or a thumb to the eye or Great Khali coming down naked doing the robot and distracting someone, or whatever other crap wwe uses these days so that the little kiddies dont see their favourite faces well and truly beaten.

Just imagine how incredible that match up would be, ive got goosebumps thinking about it.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts