Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title reads.

It can be a completely new concept or a variation of an exsisting one.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
6 out of 11 falls match.

Reactions: Snowman

·
Registered
415 Posts
I still maintain that the ladder match for a bigger ladder to reach the even higher title belt is a ratings winner.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
"Aquahell in a Cell."

Instead of fighting in a steel cage, the wrestlers fight in a glass box. The match can be won by pinfall or submission or escape, though I don't know how you'd escape considering it's a glass box. The loser is then drowned by filling the box with water. And sharks. With lasers.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Tungajack Match. Like a Lumberjack match but with 20 David Otunga's outside the ring.

Reactions: Chismo

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ladder Cage Match - You start on the outside. Using a ladder (or climbing the cage) to get into the ring/cage. Then normal ladder match rules apply at that point.

Triple Threat Last Man Standing match.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Death pit Rumble. More a CZW type match but interesting none the less.

Typical Battle Royal 20 men in the ring. Which rather than having mats around the ring a 6 foot pit filled with spikes. You get eliminated you die. bit extreme but i think it could be a big seller on PPV.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Here's my Gimmick: Dr. Sigmund Ziff Junior, son of the famous WWF psychiatrist, shows up on RAW. He hypnotizes Shemus and the Miz and tells them they are DIVAS. Then the RAW GM puts them in a Cat Fight, and the winner gets a date with Pat Patterson.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Jailhouse Brawl: Jeff Hardy is serving time for his drug offenses and a wrestling match has been set up. One wrestling ring, one slippy floor and a bar of soap on a pole with sprinklers all around. The bar of soap will fall seventeen seconds after the bell rings.

·
Banned
306 Posts
Well you get a small cage and put two wrestlers in it....lets say Big Boss Man and Al Snow. Now outside that cage is a Hell in a Cell like cage. Put some rabid dogs between the cages. Winner wins. Loser Loses.

No way that couldn't work.

Reactions: IAmNotAJ

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Time to go to bed Match: There are two beds in the middle of the ring. The wrestlers have to go to sleep,being that the first one to fall asleep wins. After the bell rings,the Raw GM plays a soft melody and reads them a story. Hot milk and cookies are also allowed. Pillow fight is considered a DQ

1 - 19 of 19 Posts