Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
CM Punk. Daniel Bryan. Samoa Joe
And later returning Dean Ambrose/Aka John Moxley with Renee Young and her client AJ LEE.
That would be my dream.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,081 Posts
Leader: Samoa Joe
Enforcer(s): Authors of Pain
Manager: MVP

Name: Nation of Violence

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Ever since the creation of NXT proved that you no longer needed stables/factions. If you can't progress in development then don't expect to be called up to the main roster and lead a stable. Stables/Factions are lazy booking and lazy writing meant to mask a weakness.

·
rasslin
2,640 Posts
Hmmm....

EC3, the B-Team, Mojo, Dana, Eric Young, Liv, Titus, Sheldon, Zac, Curt, Slater, ..probably a few more I've forgotten about. The Catering Crew. They've spend so much time hanging around in catering that they've formed a gang and claimed it as their turf. Now they beat up other wrestlers who innocently walk into catering hoping to grab a snack..
no one will beat this

·
The Babyface of WF
10,935 Posts
Ever since the creation of NXT proved that you no longer needed stables/factions. If you can't progress in development then don't expect to be called up to the main roster and lead a stable. Stables/Factions are lazy booking and lazy writing meant to mask a weakness.
Tag Teams are subtle cues for masking weaknesses too, Stables are okay when everybody involved is competing and not being a hanger on.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Tag Teams are subtle cues for masking weaknesses too, Stables are okay when everybody involved is competing and not being a hanger on.
I've also said a few times in the past that tag-teams on the main rosters are a waste of time and have been since NXT....same reason.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
4 Card Queens (still thinking of a name)

Natalya Neidhart- Queen of Harts
Shayna Baszler - Queen of Spades
Charlotte Flair - Queen of Diamonds
Becky Lynch - Queen of Clovers (alternate name for Clubs)

21 - 30 of 30 Posts