Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I miss factions, I don’t mean thrown together, random groups of directionless guys I mean factions that are fleshed out and have a purpose and are booked properly. The OC could have been huge but that’s not happening they wasted all the potential the group had. I thought it would be fun to think of ideas for new factions and really map it all out. To me factions should be designed to get guys over as a group, not to be used as fodder for one guy that they oppose. You take either a batch of new guys and build them from the ground up (The Shield) or one or two legends/main eventers and have the other people become stars (Evolution). Just my opinion, more affective than a half dozen random groups mainly involving Corbin and Ziggler haha.

My idea:

Bray Wyatt (Leader)
Aleister Black (Second In Command)
Braun Strowman (Enforcer/Muscle)
Elias (Disgruntled Lackey/Becomes A Serious Threat)

The history between Wyatt and Braun is already there obviously. Elias has been squandered and destroyed, he’s been made to look like a joke and that is his motivation. Aleister simply wants to takeover and destroy anybody that he can to get to the top. It starts with Wyatt slowly starting to recruit guys again, he destroys Elias in a match and Elias snaps. Braun goes heel and decides to join the group. Aleister wants to fight all the time, he joins.

This group can be extremely affective, it builds up Braun, Elias, and Aleister and solidifies Wyatt as a permanent main eventer. Not only would the run together be fun (can last a year or so) but the dissention would create months worth of storylines. Pick any or all of the three other guys to become your top Face, going toe to toe with Wyatt. It establishes stars and quite frankly, entertains me haha and it makes sense, I’d sit here and write up a full storyline but I don’t have the energy.

What would you guys do??

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Hmmm....

EC3, the B-Team, Mojo, Dana, Eric Young, Liv, Titus, Sheldon, Zac, Curt, Slater, ..probably a few more I've forgotten about. The Catering Crew. They've spend so much time hanging around in catering that they've formed a gang and claimed it as their turf. Now they beat up other wrestlers who innocently walk into catering hoping to grab a snack..

·
it's a tarp!
4,695 Posts
I'd have a CHiPs faction

Fandango and Tyler Breeze would be naturals. Then maybe Dana Brooke and Humberto Carrillo to round out the group.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Dangerous Alliance: Paul Heyman, Becky Lynch, Seth Rollins, AoP, Lana, Bobby Lashley, Kabuki Warriors, and Rowan - Heyman wants to invest in Becky but she wants in exchange for Seth to have the UT so Paul betrays Brock and decides to create the stable to take out Brock and to protect RAW's "Golden Couple"

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
With its deep roster, there should be like 3-4 stables at all times. It gets guys screen time, it’s as simple as that.

But they need to make sense. Their needs to be some commonality amongst members. I know the OP said no randomly thrown together but where is the connection for Bray and Aleister? That doesn’t work for me.

·
Registered
281 Posts
The Miz (leader)
Bobby Lashley (muscle)
Mojo Rawley (tag)
Riddick Moss (tag)
Lana (valet)

The Miz mic skills paired with Lana's would be good and the two would do the talking. Lana would valet all four men, remaining with Lashley and having influence over the tag team.

·
Registered
594 Posts
As the weeks go on, several wrestlers grab a microphone and complain about the wwe. How everyone are micromanaged. Told what to wear, where to be, who to work for outside of wwe etc. They say this used to be the place everyone wanted to work for but now its the place everyone wants to leave. There are a handful of "superstars" those in charge give special treatment but everyone else are treated like shit.

One week Reigns and Rollins are wrestling in the mainevent against eachother. Then the 5 men who have all complained about the wwe attack Rollins and Reigns,leaving them bloody and motionless. Samoa Joe then grabs the mic and screams in his intense voice HOW YOU LIKE YOUR BOYS NOW VINCE.

The stable would be
Joe
usos
cesaro
murphy

They would be at war with the establishment. They would be called The Suiga. Suiga is samoan for change.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Dangerous Alliance: Paul Heyman, Becky Lynch, Seth Rollins, AoP, Lana, Bobby Lashley, Kabuki Warriors, and Rowan - Heyman wants to invest in Becky but she wants in exchange for Seth to have the UT so Paul betrays Brock and decides to create the stable to take out Brock and to protect RAW's "Golden Couple"
You shouldve stopped at Aop and I like the idea.

·
Registered
538 Posts
The Miz (leader)
Bobby Lashley (muscle)
Mojo Rawley (tag)
Riddick Moss (tag)
Lana (valet)

The Miz mic skills paired with Lana's would be good and the two would do the talking. Lana would valet all four men, remaining with Lashley and having influence over the tag team.
Miz, the married man, would not be picking Lashley

·
Banned
499 Posts
stable would be called ''the ryback rejects'' or ''the chanters'' with returning ryback as a leader obviously, and other members would be kalisto,drew mcintyre,ricochet and randy orton for example (it doesn't matter that much WHO the members are, the idea is what's important here)and they would be gathered around the idea of chanting something, they would be very passionate fans of various chants, more precisely, variations of rybacks' famous ''FEED.ME.MORE.'' chants,which they would moderate into something that fits them. so for example, kalisto would chant..like,''feed me more'' in spanish,dunno the translation,doesn't matter; drew would chant..like..hmm..''PSYCHO.ME.MORE'' cuz he's a scottish psychopath; ricochet would chant ''FLIP.ME.MORE.'' cuz he's a flippy midget; randy would chant ''RKO.ME.MORE''but since that would be hard to chant he would probably have to do it sing-songy or sth like that..OR he could chant ''STUPID.ME.MORE'' etc..and the leader,THE BIG GUY,ryback,cuz he's a leader and all,would have special chants, different chants and different gimmick every week,first off his original ''FEED.ME.MORE.'' chants, then next week ''READ.ME.MORE'';then next week ''SEED.ME.MORE'' etc etc,possibilities are endless. in first case,he would've tweaked his original gimmick a little bit and would become anorexic, malnourished individual who commands that he be fed at all times; in second scenario he would be this avid reader and would demand more and more books,but he would be illiterate so he would need others to read to him; in third case, his gimmick would consist of him being avid downloader of torrents and always needs someone to seed him so he could download something etc etc.
I truly believe this faction would get over huge and be a bigger deal than nwo,shield and four horsemen combined. ofc wwe would never to something this brilliant and innovative so..

and I just got the idea for second stable, ''the four norsemen'', it would ofc be a parody of four horsemen and would consist of 4 norsemen (people from nordic countries,like finland,norway,sweden etc),like, alexander wolfe,rowan or whomever they have that's nordic, or they could sign people from norway,finland etc specifically for this. they would be like an upgraded version of this viking raiders dudes,who are very lame IMO, they don't do anything barbaric or viking-like,these guys would be REAL vikings \m/

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Balor
The OC
Undisputed Era

Something along the lines of “Undisputed Club”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
The WARriors: Drew McIntyre, Erik, Ivar, Sarah Logan, and Eric Young - A group that travels in a pack, like a pack of animals, and fights anyone including each other to make themselves stronger and battle tested.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts