Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"One crazy rumor making the rounds in the last day is that Michael Cole will be an NXT Pro for former ROH champion Tyler Black, now wrestling as Seth Rollins in WWE developmental. I have not confirmed this as fact but wanted to make a note since it's been making the rounds strong the last few hours. So, treat is as a RUMOR, not as fact." - PWInsider

Makes sense. WWE seems to use Michael Cole in an attempt to get all the indy guys over. I do think itll get tedious though with Cole calling him a nerd and 'no personality' and how hes from the indys. Still, Black > Kaval and Bryan easily though I'm not a huge fan. I didn think NXT would even stick around after this seasons divas debacle

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Yes! Make it happen!

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Sounds awesome. Whether it's on Sci Fi (hopefully) or WWE.com I'll be watching every week for sure. Seth Rollins and Michael Cole will be a awesome team. Punk and Josh Matthews on commentary.

·
Registered
980 Posts
I actually would find this fun to watch. Who would be a commentator with Matthews though? CM Punk?

I guess we will maybe find out tonight.

·
Premium Member
20,306 Posts
Tyler's not going to be on NXT season 4:

PWInsider.com has confirmed that yes, Michael Cole is indeed a "Pro" for Season 4 of WWE NXT.

However, the rumor that he will be coaching Seth Rollins is just that, a rumor. Rollins, the former Tyler Black, is NOT part of the NXT 4 Cast.

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,567 Posts
Cole will probably have a rookie he can get behind and who could associate easily with Miz & A-Ri... Someone like Mason Ryan maybe...

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
Tyler's not going to be on NXT season 4:
How on earth do they know? The guys in question don't know who's on the show until it's aired/spoiled.

And if Seth were to be on NXT 4, it's a fair bet that his pro wouldn't have been Cole. It would have been someone who is his exact opposite. Bryan's weakspot is his promocutting, so he was teamed with The Miz to help with that. Kaval's biggest problem was that he has a massive stick up his ass. Teaming him with LayCool helped him actually lighten the hell up. I know jack shit about Tyler Black, but I'm not convinced that Cole would count as his polar opposite, and thus wouldn't be the guy given to Rollins.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
According to Twitter, it ain't a rumor ...

·
Registered
9,108 Posts
The mismatched pro/rookie has worked great for WWE so far

Miz/Bryan
Laycool/Kaval
Vickie/Kaitlyn

Miz really helped get Bryan over, Kaval won the 2nd season, and Kaitlyn (who wasn't actually a last minute replacement) has made the finals. So whoever gets paired with Cole is going to be very lucky. Cole needs to be a pro. This must happen.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
LOL, Cole was joking in the beginning of season 3 that if the Bellas and Vickie could be pros, then he and Matthews should be pros in the next season. Nice.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts