Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as Kevin Nash returned at Summer Slam, which I thought was something that was too stupid to happen and LOLed @ the people who mentioned it. I now see some people stretching their predictions/returns again. So I will make this thread to ask, what Crazy predictions/return ideas do you have for NOC? I saw someone in another thread post something about Kings of Wrestling and thought it would be cool if Chris Hero showed up to aid Punk to Victory but still end up failing somehow.

·
Asuka
96,233 Posts
RKO OUTTA NOWHERE!!!

To be honest, I don't have any crazy predictions. I'm kinda thinking everything will be business as usual. The only spot where crazy shit would be able to occur is CM Punk vs Triple H.

I will tell you this, that match will NOT end clean. It doesn't matter who wins (hint: Triple H), there is not going to be a clean finish. You can put money on that one, Jack.

·
Asuka
96,233 Posts
You know what? I am gonna make a prediction right now. I'm gonna say that Mark Henry is gonna kick out of an RKO. He'll go down eventually, but I think they'll do it to add suspense and to make it look like Orton can't beat him, because that's what they're doing on television right now. We'll see if I can predict that correctly.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know what? I am gonna make a prediction right now. I'm gonna say that Mark Henry is gonna kick out of an RKO. He'll go down eventually, but I think they'll do it to add suspense and to make it look like Orton can't beat him, because that's what they're doing on television right now. We'll see if I can predict that correctly.
I will honestly challenge this if Orton goes over Henry this Friday.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Challenge what, the kicking out of an RKO or Henry not winning the World Heavyweight Championship?

Are they actually wrestling this week?
Henry has been destroying Orton up until now, if Orton does some type of beat down on Henry say with a chair or something, I think Henry will beat Orton. I challenge the whole making Henry going down eventually thingy.

·
Asuka
96,233 Posts
Well, maybe if he was white, but Mark Henry happens to be a black man, and we know that WWE has a history of not putting the world title on black men. That's why Kofi Kingston can get cheered to high fuck like in mid 2009 and they won't do a god damn thing with him. So unfortunately, this problem exists, and it basically means that nobody with any sense is gonna buy Henry winning the title no matter what they do on SmackDown.

·
Registered
411 Posts
RKO OUTTA NOWHERE!!!

To be honest, I don't have any crazy predictions. I'm kinda thinking everything will be business as usual. The only spot where crazy shit would be able to occur is CM Punk vs Triple H.

I will tell you this, that match will NOT end clean. It doesn't matter who wins (hint: Triple H), there is not going to be a clean finish. You can put money on that one, Jack.
Agreed. This won't be over by now. If HHH would lose and resign, someone else would be COO (Johnny Ace probably) and he would have to start all over again with trying to make things happen. He wants a new COO but I don't get that. He probably wants someone fresh with new ideas but he should know that wouldn't happen if HHH would get fired.

Nah, I think someone will help HHH for the win, hopefully someone returning to wrestling who can join sides with HHH and do all the wrestling so this feud just isn't about talking. Nash isn't the one since he's too old.

This match isn't about these two settling things, this will define who Triple H is and how things will look for a while.

As I've said before, an important thing in a good vs evil-storyline is having a strong evil force that is important to deal with. Right now CM Punk is fighting with the evils of having one top dog and a bunch of asskissers who approve it. That won't hold for long, those asskissers and their bosses must become a more dangerous force, kind of like McMahon during the late 90's/earlier 2000's. Or that HHH personally (perhaps with some allies) becomes that force. Somehow this has to take it up a notch to hold.

·
I'm going to Disneyland!
682 Posts
Infact I'll predict the entire show so you guys don't have to pay for it.

U.S Title Match

Dolph Ziggler def. Riley/Morrison/Swagger (deservedly) after Riley/Swagger/Ziggler have some sort of battle and Morrison ends up taking the pin.

Tag Team Match

AirBoom successfully land both finishers and go over Miz/Truth (probably Truth)

I.C Title

Cody Rhodes retains against whoever.

Divas Title

Really dont care, my guess is that K2 goes over clean with a shitty bulldog.

World Heavyweight Title

Randy Orton def. Mark Henry (RKO out of nowhere + kick out + successful punt)

Champion Asskisser match

The obvious happens - HHH def. CM Punk w/help from Nash or Johnny Ace or X-Pac or someone along those lines.

WWE Championship

John Cena def Del Rio by AA and humiliates him.

/PPV

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
Nash comes back to attack Triple H (from the control of Johnny Ace). Punk refuses to go for the pin and attacks Nash, taking him out. Cena runs in, attacks Punk, and drags Triple H on top of him to make the pin. Later that night during the Del Rio/Cena match, Punk comes down to distract Cena, then the two of them fight outside of the ring, Del Rio stays in for the 10 Count. Triple H joins Cena in the Punk destruction. Three forces of the night: Ace & Nash, Triple H & Cena, and CM Punk.

(also, possible face turn for Del Rio)

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Big Show returns and helps Triple H.

now that shit cray.
This dude understands the thread, and @SCSU possible face turn for del rio? Mind is blown.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
I predict a very underwhelming card other than Punk/Trips and a possible solid four way. Tag match being done well could work too.

I'm actually interested in Henry/Orton but I feel as if I'm going to be disappointed. Henry as champ plz.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts