Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's been a lot of speculation as to what's going to happen with Kane when he returns. A lot of people want to see him remask and go back to being an idestructable monster again. Some don't and wish to see new things not old (including Kane himself).

This idea continues with the idea that Kane's becoming human. So what if they were to do what they did with Undertaker's character, dipping into Mark Callaway's personal life to create ABA with Kane? So what could they use from Glenn's life to influence this new Kane? Politics. It would open a whole new world of possibilities for him especially when he retires from in ring action. Just imagine Kane in a suit and a tie attempting to kiss a baby and the baby screaming it's head off and Kane screaming at it to give him a kiss.

I admit it's different, but something new for him, so what do you guys think? Spare me your Kane should get off my TV crap, if he's going to be there anyway, why not have something new?

·
Premium Member
16,238 Posts
There's been a lot of speculation as to what's going to happen with Kane when he returns. A lot of people want to see him remask and go back to being an idestructable monster again. Some don't and wish to see new things not old (including Kane himself).

This idea continues with the idea that Kane's becoming human. So what if they were to do what they did with Undertaker's character, dipping into Mark Callaway's personal life to create ABA with Kane? So what could they use from Glenn's life to influence this new Kane? Politics. It would open a whole new world of possibilities for him especially when he retires from in ring action. Just imagine Kane in a suit and a tie attempting to kiss a baby and the baby screaming it's head off and Kane screaming at it to give him a kiss.

I admit it's different, but something new for him, so what do you guys think? Spare me your Kane should get off my TV crap, if he's going to be there anyway, why not have something new?
Sounds like a JBL story line. I respect your creativity, especially since he needs something new, but I don't like it.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What would there be for a remasked monster Kane? We already have Henry as a monster heel and it would suck if he were face. He needs something new.

·
-
7,495 Posts

:lmao. You want Kane to be a pedo?

·
Registered
826 Posts
I would love to see Kane back in the main event, but sadly he is just gonna return to his normal mid-card status. I guess the WWE think Kane's career is almost over, so they might as well keep him with all the upcoming guys. Though it's a good idea, I'd rather Kane have one more big run.

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts
You can take Bradshaw and put him in a suit and create JBL, so why not take Kane and put him in a suit and create Glenn Jacobs.

No, I would rather see Kane return with the mask on.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You can take Bradshaw and put him in a suit and create JBL, so why not take Kane and put him in a suit and create Glenn Jacobs.

No, I would rather see Kane return with the mask on.
That's not quitte the same idea. He'd still be Kane and would still kind of act like Kane just as ABA was still Undertaker.

·
Registered
116 Posts
This is crap Kane will always be Kane with or without his Mask i dont think the WWE will do such stupid thing like this .

1 - 20 of 33 Posts