Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
All out of bubblegum.
5,301 Posts
Billed weights give wrestling fans an altogether warped version of realistic weights. Massive steroid saturation put them on the back foot too as what was realistic no longer is.

Dean's 225 even seems silly and then you see Roman is billed at 50 lbs heavier.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Oh, I thought you were referring to Crash Holly. The smaller dude who came out with a weighing scale. What was he billed at? Like 400lbs? I'm like really?!
Because he was 212 and the gimmick was he'd bring a scale to the ring so he could show everyone he was a heavyweight.

People in this thread know about Crash but apparently didn't watch the damn angle that started it.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Billed weights give wrestling fans an altogether warped version of realistic weights. Massive steroid saturation put them on the back foot too as what was realistic no longer is.

Dean's 225 even seems silly and then you see Roman is billed at 50 lbs heavier.
Speaking of Dean Ambrose, there is no way in hell his billed height of 6’4” is accurate. At absolute tops he is 6’1”. As for weight, he’s probably about 205-215.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,112 Posts
Kurt Angle

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I do believe Shawn legit weighed around 240 in the early 90s. He then slimed down to around 220-225 by mid 1994.
Just by looking at 1991-92 HBK I can tell that’s not true. He was definitely bigger around that time, but he couldn’t have been much over 220. By WM12 in 1996, he looked about 195-200.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts