Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else is having a crappy Halloween, mine really sucks. All my friends aree out trick or treating for the last year and I can't go with them because I'm too tall and no-one will give me any candy.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Thats why you go trick or drinking instead, halloween for me doesn't really start till saturday when the halloween party at the local pub happenes. I've decided to go as a ninja turtle

·
Registered
496 Posts
Blah Halloween sucked for me too. I went around my neighborhood with this 13 yr. old who had never been trick or treating before. She would SCREAM : trick or treat! right when she knocked on the door.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i went round my area with some friends, theres little girls going round in a little mini skirts and there asses were hanging out. we decided to follow them then go to the youth club, concidering we had no masks we got alot of chocolate. so mine was ok.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
I don't go trick or treating, I feel its for kids. fortunatley nothing else happened like my house didn't get egg'd and we got no trick or treaters

·
Registered
454 Posts
this halloween was real cold

i still went out tho, ey its free candy, cant complain ;)

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
i feel asleep at about 9 o clock :(
was supposed to go to a party....
awell theres a party tonite and it halloween based so ill make up for it then

·
Registered
840 Posts
I had to take my fucking eight year old fat sister, dressed in a cheerleader outfit (She's really fat, mind you), and my five year old cousin out trick or treating. We were only out for about twenty minutes cause they were being assholes and it was too cold. I just went home, had a glass of vodka and played Rogue Spear. It's a really fun game when you are pissed, which for me, is all the time, so it was fun.

·
Registered
840 Posts
By the way, why am I not on anyone's respect list. I think I deserve a little respect for not being a fat bitch!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MaryJoeWanna said:
poor taboola salsa.

*takes off her shirt* here's a little trick or treat for ya ;)
thanks MJW, u knew just how to cheer me up:D

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Mine kicked ass. I drove out to nam from maple bay with emma and reece and seen jack ass . Got lost in nam for about an hour or more. Then got lost in ladysmith. Then had to fly home cause emmas blood sugar was to low and she was looking really bad. But whouldnt let me stop to get her some food cause she was to subberen. So i had to climb in the back seat and hold her cause we were in a mustang with a drop top and we couldnt get the top down so she was ice cold she i sat with her and kept her warm till maple bay. Then i took her andgot her some candy at her house and but her to bed and me and reece street raced for the rest of the night we never lost................
And before reece had picked us up i was at emmas alone and will you guys and us your minds and think of the treat she gave me

1 - 19 of 19 Posts