• Flash

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
flash...your on it...THIS is a spam post not the other one you abused your mod powers

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Flash was right, voted for Nitemare.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Neither Flash or Nitemare are moderators, Flash is a super moderator and Nitemare is an Admin. Flash abused his powers? It's much more likely you just made yet another shitty post, just like this one.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
I like Flash. I dont like Nitemare though.

jk we all love Lee, rit?

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
When I saw the title of this thread I just knew I was going to be the subject. Just to put this in context for everyone, this is the thread that (I would imagine) that prompted you to make this:

http://www.weforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174162

Let's look at this objectively. You made a thread in one forum, asking about whether people wanted you to post a link to something in another forum, adding that you were reluctant to do so because "people are mean". For this, you got some warning points. These were justified, because you had spammed - not for the first time, I might add. If you want to post, post. If you don't, don't. You don't need other people's approval to make threads, neither do you need to make some kind of reverse request thread, whereby you dangle a carrot and expect people to beg for it as if it's some kind of reward or something.

There is no question about whether I abused my mod powers. Quite simply, I did not. The closing of the thread and the giving of warning points would have been the same for anyone who had done what you did, as far as I'm concerned. It was nothing personal (and just in case anyone was wondering, it wasn't me who changed your title).

Just a couple more points:

Sora! said:
THIS is a spam post
Incidentally, it isn't. In this thread you have done what the forum is intended for and vented your spleen. You've expressed an opinion about something that is arguably worthy of discussion and encouraged others to join you by making a poll.

Finally...

Sora!, your signature is in breach of forum rules. It is 41 pixels too wide. Please reduce or replace it, or it will be removed. Thank you.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Couple points to pick on.

A)Why is it just Flash and Nitemare? I can think of a couple other mods that people'd vote against. Mainly .lk for his recent spam-fests. But there's other mod's out there worth being polled on.

B) Flash had a valid point. (In the thread that started this one) I know sometimes things happen here that are kinda stupid. But don't blame Flash cuz someone else screwed up your points. Or because he did his job by closing a thread that really didn't serve any purpose but to spam. I wish people woulda checked out the Jelly and JAM thread, but I didn't fly off the handle when they didn't.

I'm sure that was in regards to the Jeff Hardy vid you were tellin me about in IM's. Hey, it's your work. You want people to see it. Can't blame ya for that. But you shoulda just posted it up instead of turning this mole hill into the mountain it's become. Hind-sights always 20/20 though.

That's just the way I see it.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Hmmm...2,726 posts in a half a year? I'm sure you never spammed. NO....NEVER! :no:

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Nope, good mood. :D Just don't like someone acting cool in a matter they seemingly don't know shit about.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
I choose BDV for this post:

BDV said:
Neither Flash or Nitemare are moderators, Flash is a super moderator and Nitemare is an Admin. Flash abused his powers? It's much more likely you just made yet another shitty post, just like this one.
IT'S 'nor' N00B!

·
version six
3,891 Posts
I_AM_SlaM said:
Well, how's about you test your literacy else where instead of spamming it on the boards? Oh, wait. You saw people being cool raggin on a chick and felt you'd make yourself look cool in the process. Yeah that's it. STFU and keep it to yourself next time. :D
WTF? How does calling someone a bitch make me look cool? I read her usertitle fag, i dont see how thats such a big deal...

1 - 20 of 84 Posts