Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Memo: Racist trolling went out of style years ago.

I know you're upset that you aren't getting over like bboy and other respectable trolls and nobody respects your idea to see Kelly Kelly defend her Divas Title in a ladder match or to fire Cena and Orton...but get with the times or shut the fuck up.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
I once asked CP89 if he was on crack. It was in the thread where he said if he ran the WWE he would fire orton and cena

He red repped me with

'are you?'

Just another of the terrible 2011 posters. Too many to name honestly

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Not all. Just an overwhelming majority. Between C89, Kelly Kelly fan, that guy who thinks he's ryan genesis, dragonfightfighter (aka everyone in the WWE is on steroids including Punk and JR). Some of the worst poster's ive seen in my life

·
Banned
3,483 Posts
Not all. Just an overwhelming majority. Between C89, Kelly Kelly fan, that guy who thinks he's ryan genesis, dragonfightfighter (aka everyone in the WWE is on steroids including Punk and JR). Some of the worst poster's ive seen in my life
I agree with Kelly Kelly fan and cp89 they are an utter disgrace to this forum but most 11'ers are cool and to be fair there are some terrible posters who signed up before 2011

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
LOL @ Rev's rep.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
I agree with Kelly Kelly fan and cp89 they are an utter disgrace to this forum but most 11'ers are cool and to be fair there are some terrible posters who signed up before 2011
You're not seeing the worst of them, I'd 90% of the 11ers have already been banned. I would say a good 95% of them were trolls, retarded or retarded trolls although there were probably a fair number of rejoiners.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts