Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think that the world is now divided into 2 groups: those who think that everything is made up, and others who believe that the situation is overestimated. I'm somewhere in the middle. Social media are full with controversial stories, so you just don't know what to believe.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,841 Posts
I think that the world is now divided into 2 groups: those who think that everything is made up, and others who believe that the situation is overestimated. I'm somewhere in the middle. Social media are full with controversial stories, so you just don't know what to believe.

Wait, you think the only two groups are people who think it’s all fake and people who think it’s real but being overblown? That is...not accurate.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wait, you think the only two groups are people who think it’s all fake and people who think it’s real but being overblown? That is...not accurate.
My bad. Thanks for noticing! Something must have gone wrong with my mind that moment:) Of course all mentioned reffered to one group. And the 2nd are those who panic and think that we all will die. Now it makes sense.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts