Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,626 Posts
I feel like I have been hearing:

“X is leaving ROH and going to WWE” a lot lately. If true of course.
It's just what NJPW was talking about, with NXT basically being WWE minor leagues they are taking the opportunity to take talent from everywhere whether or not they have a long term plan for them on the main roster at any time.

·
Registered
22,872 Posts
It's just what NJPW was talking about, with NXT basically being WWE minor leagues they are taking the opportunity to take talent from everywhere whether or not they have a long term plan for them on the main roster at any time.
Well, that’s basically what NXT is. I mean, I’m sure they sign some guys with an eye towards the future but they also sign guys like Roderick Strong to:

A. Get them off the market
B. Bolster their 3rd brand

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,814 Posts
There's nothing left for them in ROH, they've already peaked. So no big deal to me.

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,626 Posts
Well, that’s basically what NXT is. I mean, I’m sure they sign some guys with an eye towards the future but they also sign guys like Roderick Strong to:

A. Get them off the market
B. Bolster their 3rd brand
Right and the 1st part is the problem. Signing talented guys just to keep them from performing where they might be able to make a difference is why this is bad for the wrestling business.

We need wrestling to be competitive again if we ever want an exciting product and that won't happen if all of the talent is under one roof.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts