Wrestling Forum banner

Couple Questions about Mania??

419 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  RKOFan99
I never really post anything on here but recently i bought a couple of tickets to mania 27..im fuck*ng pumped!!!! I know the card doesnt look great and w/e but this is my first Mania and im ready..now what i wanted to know is:

how is the atmosphere at mania?? will the crowd be dead or is gunna be crazy?

and more importantly.. ive seen The Rock live once in my life but never Stone Cold Steve Austin.. im so excitied for Rocky but does anyone know if the Rattlesnake will be there in some sort of compacity.. ive always wanted to hear the glass break and the crowd goes crazy..so those are the 2 questions....
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
201 Posts
I never really post anything on here but recently i bought a couple of tickets to mania 27..im fuck*ng pumped!!!! I know the card doesnt look great and w/e but this is my first Mania and im ready..now what i wanted to know is:

how is the atmosphere at mania?? will the crowd be dead or is gunna be crazy?

and more importantly.. ive seen The Rock live once in my life but never Stone Cold Steve Austin.. im so excitied for Rocky but does anyone know if the Rattlesnake will be there in some sort of compacity.. ive always wanted to hear the glass break and the crowd goes crazy..so those are the 2 questions....
Judging by what I see on tv wrestlemanuas are usually packed with crazy fans and are nothing like the dead smackdown crowds you see every Friday. Also Austin will most probably make a a appearance I'm 85 percent on this. We will probably get a answer on this weeks raw.

· Registered
1,930 Posts
I'm one of the biggest haters of this year's mania on this board, but speaking from my past exp. of going to WWE live events, it's usually a better exp. when you're actually there. If you got friends going, it'll definitely be a hoot. If you got friends and you're stuck near cool folks, it's an even better time. I considered going, but my money is better used elsewhere this year for Mania. Banking on 28 in Miami... so be sure to report back on your time the day after, man. Always nice hearing a live perspective on things.

· Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm one of the biggest haters of this year's mania on this board, but speaking from my past exp. of going to WWE live events, it's usually a better exp. when you're actually there. If you got friends going, it'll definitely be a hoot. If you got friends and you're stuck near cool folks, it's an even better time. I considered going, but my money is better used elsewhere this year for Mania. Banking on 28 in Miami... so be sure to report back on your time the day after, man. Always nice hearing a live perspective on things.
Will do...so what you thinking about Austin?? Like i said ive never seen him in person and i really wanna.. i hope hes there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.