Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Babyface of WF
10,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have had love triangles before in WWE, HHH/Steph/Angle, Y2J/Trish/Christian and the greatest of them all with legit material turned into compelling tv=Edge/Lita/Matt Hardy.

Lana is okay in her role despite the trash promo on Raw she's suitable for the role she just needs better content to use and Rusev being the heartbroken Babyface is also okay, But Bobby Lashley? Nah he can't talk a good promo to save his life and just feels like he's simply there and not adding anything to the storyline, I would have thrown Drew McIntyre in there since he's capable of cutting meaningful promos and adding that Sadism to the whole thing, He'd be a better homewrecker or even Orton since he's got shit all to do these days and can still multitask this with the upcoming SS Elimination match.

·
HEADBANGA
21,854 Posts
The only other guy I can think that can fill this role is Big E (heh) but Lashley has been excelling so far. All he has to do is to look fucking huge, have a shit grin on his face and kiss the babyfaces wife. It's working so far!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Drew McIntyre doesnt seem like the honewrecker character. If he wants to hurt someone, he would do it physically, not by going after someones wife. Orton is too big and important for this stuff. Plus as people have said, Lashley got that sex appeal where most women would cheat on their husbands for.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I just don’t really see anyone that can fit that role. As previous post said Orton is way too big for such a storyline , Drew doesn’t feel like the type of guy Lana would go for and plus he is just as bad on the mic as Lashley.

The rest of roster guys are either too small to be taken serious over Rusev , or too fat or too boring .

The only guy I think from the current roster could work is maybe Elias with his singer shtick as he is both great looking and strong and can also do stuff like make songs for Lana and Embarace Rusev with other songs.

Elias could have an entire concert for Lana that Rusev could wreck and both guys are quite funny so that’s the only guy I would pick over Lashley

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
A heel Big E would have been much better in this role. Even Roode. Lashley doesn't have the personality to do give
this kind of character justice. He's got the look for it but he's so stiff and dry. It's not him.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Let's be honest here, Vince thinks it more "degrading" for Rusev to be cucked by a black man. So someone like Drew wouldn't be as "humiliating" in the fucked up racist fantasies of Vince

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
It had to be someone of a very different ethnicity to Rusev so that when the baby is born Rusev can't credibly claim that it's his. Maybe they could get some comedy segments out of it with Rusev insisting that the baby is his despite the baby being black, much like Jim Carrey in "Me, Myself and Irene".

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
What astounds me is that the guy hasn't asked for his release yet. Bobby Lashley is a fucking beast I mean look at the guy, he could be a monster heel beating the fuck out of everyone. He was promised a match against Brock Lesnar when he signed and that has been nowhere in sight, and he isn't even the slightest of a threat with his booking so far.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts