Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the dependence that WWE displays toward the guy is sickening. I have never seen a guy more depended on by WWE to carry the brand, and in 2013 I would say that this dependence is unwarranted. Hopefully, putting him in the WHC program means that he will take the belt from Del Rio (who has never been ready for a world title) and helps carry the blue brand out of oblivion. The last thing WWE needs is to let Cena interrupt this McMahon-Helmsley Era and destroy its natural course.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
mark my words, he'll ruin the shit out of the corporation storyline and he'll take that push instead of Bryan and potentially Punk

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
mark my words, he'll ruin the shit out of the corporation storyline and he'll take that push instead of Bryan and potentially Punk

The corporation storyline is already ruined. No one gives a fuck about the big show.

Cena is bigger than everyone in the storyline right now.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I am happy without him, I didn't even miss him at all but I think Vince is wetting himself about the ratings. Especially with the pre pubic ages. I still have no idea why he got even 2 months earlier then predicted to be catapulted right into the title hunt when he did nothing to deserve it.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
I'm for one am glad he's back, no more pretending Orton or the fucking garden gnome is gonna be the new face of the company.

Cena = big time feel.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I can't believe they couldn't build up anyone new even in his absence.

I mean at this point the fans of this company are used to the WWE not building up new talent when he is around, but even when isn't there they failed to build up someone new. Wow.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I was really enjoying this time without Cena. And wait...just wait until Cena jr. (Sheamus) makes his return..

·
Registered
108 Posts
The writing of WWE isn't helping much, they kept dragging this Orton vs. DB this long. Making Big Show as some sort of leadership story and crying every week. Shield as much as I like that to be the HHH goons. The ending of Raw being the same week after week. Eventually it bites back. I didn't miss him a bit. And a lot of people are funny they been begging for anything remote to the AE to return which we all know will never happen, something as generic attempt to AE happens and people aren't happy either. A lot of the stories were mix mashed. Example.

RVD - ADR.. Removing ADR's personal announcer in the side of RVD knowing that RVD is on a limit time doesn't make sense.
The on going feud with Punk and Heyman now with his goons around instead of finishing the story, let Punk beat on Heyman at the last PPV and go back into the title hunt against Del Rio.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.