Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is undefeated in I Quit matches, I think he has had quit a few although I cannot remember them all - the biggest one I remember most is Judgement Day 2005 where John Cena beat JBL in one hell of a bloody match.

Seriously, can anyone ever imagine Cena losing an 'I Quit match' I mean even as a heel, it seems unlikely. Anyone know how many I quit match he has won? also who do you think would put up a good fight in an I quit match against Cena?

The Undertaker

The only guy I could not see saying I quit. That would be the most unpredictable match ever.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
JBL, Orton, Miz & Batista... are they guys he's faced & defeated in an I Quit Match.

No I don't imagine the WWE would ever book him to lose one & no I wouldn't really want to see him compete in any other ones.

Undertaker vs Cena I Quit would probably end up having a screwy finish, so I'd rather they didn't. It's not a match concept I've ever really enjoyed or liked.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Taker

Kurt Angle maybe if he ever returned

I think a stone cold like pass out would be more likely than him actually saying I quit.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
If it led to a heel turn, I have no idea how he could lose and it wouldn't. Look at what happened when he lost to the Rock in just a singles match, the guy would implode

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
His gimmick is about being an unstoppable superhero freak who never gives up. But Cena has full creative control of his character and would never allow the booking of "I Quit" for obvious reasons. Cena won't allow himself to be even remotely illegitimized for any reason.

·
Banned
859 Posts
No,he is just like taker won't quit or tap out,they both are booked so strong in their carriers that you can't end up making them look bad.

lol ya. That stipulation would make it the most unpredictable main event in WWE history.
agreed

·
Registered
912 Posts
It could end like some match before where some random diva would come to help Cena and throw the towel and the match ends...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts