Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tonight Beth Phoenix became the WWE Divas championship finally! She had shots against Mickie James and Kelly Kelly but could never win it, but that changed tonighT. With Beth winning the title and Natalya at her side, could an amazing feud be on the horizon finally? Will Natalya turn against Beth after awhile and go for the Divas title? or will we still see the duo of Beth and Natalya stay together?

I would love for Beth to stay champion for awhile. If they do have Natalya turn on her I would suggest it happen so they have a match against each other at Wrestlemania, it has been awhile since we have had a good long divas feud and I think we can get that with Natalya and Beth.

What would you guys like to see happen?

·
Banned
362 Posts
well if you're saying a fued between natalya and beth will ensue then, i can't see how that would be entertaining. neither of them are very entertaining

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well if you're saying a fued between natalya and beth will ensue then, i can't see how that would be entertaining. neither of them are very entertaining
Maybe not completely when it comes to mic skills and promos, but they are fantastic in the ring. I think their mic skills and promo skills can get better. They are a lot more entertaining then some of the women on the WWE roster

1 - 5 of 5 Posts