Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now he is just there. His look as it stands is horrible. He reminds me of Justin Hawk Bradshaw. If he's not released, do you think he could be repackaged similar to JBL, hell JBL could mentor him and even manage him for a while.

·
Premium Member
17,229 Posts
Corbin is the current JBL, only Corbin is professional behind the curtain. Corbin is most similar to JBL, wrestling-wise.

Reactions: Chris JeriG.O.A.T

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,804 Posts
You mean do i see Tucker getting a year long WWE Title reign.and reigning as the top heel on Smackdown? lol no, Tucker would have to find a magic genie and get granted a wish for that to happen. Bradshaw always had potential, he was a hard hitting tough ass brawler in the ring as Bradshaw, he had one of the best clotheslines in the business, all he needed was good promos and a bit of a better character and he was golden.

Tucker as far as i can see has nothing in ring wise that stands out or looks impressive, i just don't see a haircut and a heel turn doing anything for him.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,546 Posts
I don't really see the comparison besides a big guy with a less than impressive physique.

I think Tucker is hella underrated because his role is just to take a beating until Otis gets the hot tag so people just think he's a Janetty but dude can legit work, he's one of the few heavyweight technicians, but he also has the power moves and the ability to do the occasional flip.

The problem is Vince's contempt for tag team wrestling makes him try to find the "Shawn" of every tag team and once he thinks he knows the other person's role becomes so limited.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
As far as the ring goes, Tucker is under-rated. He can move well for a big guy and can pull out some really decent moves.

Otherwise, I dunno. Right now he is stuck being the "straight man" to play a foil against Otis' shenanigans. He might be a great promo. He might have the charisma of stump. We don't know as he's stuck as 2nd fiddle to Otis..

Of course, there is the other wildcard in the mix and that is Vince. Regardless of what he is capable of, he'll only rise as high as Vince will let him..

·
Registered
301 Posts
Lol I wouldn't say JBL but I think once HM get the tag titles finally they should be quietly split up...Tucker is solid in the ring, I could see him being a Bully Ray type character

1 - 12 of 12 Posts