Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think so after what transpired on RAW a few hours ago. I expect the Superstars to refuse to compete on SmackDown this week under protest until Vince McMahon returns. What do you think?

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
The superstars haven't quit, how hard is that to understand? They walked out of the HHH 'meeting' on Raw. It's their job ffs, it's how they get paid (kayfabe obviously). They'll show up on Smackdown and there will be matches and they'll wrestle.

I mean if they walked out, why didn't Beth, del Rio, Rhodes, Airboom and Ziggler leave their titles behind? Exactly.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Technically, they walked out on Raw. Note, during the show, every wrestler noted how the workplace was dangerous on Raw, not Smackdown. So, your answer to your question is obviously no, there will be matches.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Technically, they walked out on Raw. Note, during the show, every wrestler noted how the workplace was dangerous on Raw, not Smackdown. So, your answer to your question is obviously no, there will be matches.
Rhodes was moaning on Smackdown about Randy Orton who is on Smackdown about an incident that happened on Smackdown. Christian has done the same with Sheamus.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Rhodes was moaning on Smackdown about Randy Orton who is on Smackdown about an incident that happened on Smackdown. Christian has done the same with Sheamus.
Yeah, but they walked out on Raw, not Smackdown. Everytime someone got that mic on Raw during that last segment, they complained about the safety issues on Raw. I understand Christian and Rhodes have been complaining about Smackdown, but everyone walked out on Raw, so there will be matches this week. Besides, if there weren't, what a hell of a show it would be lol.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Yeah, but they walked out on Raw, not Smackdown. Everytime someone got that mic on Raw during that last segment, they complained about the safety issues on Raw. I understand Christian and Rhodes have been complaining about Smackdown, but everyone walked out on Raw, so there will be matches this week. Besides, if there weren't, what a hell of a show it would be lol.
An extended video package on the life and times of Vance Archer?

·
Registered
826 Posts
An extended video package on the life and times of Vance Archer?
Damn, I was really looking forward to see the greatest matches of the Brooklyn Brawlers career :/

·
Registered
187 Posts
kinda stupid really, as if they're gonna broadcast raw next week and have no matches or superstars, or smackdown, no fan is gonna pay money to see nothing, obviously there is gonna be some story behind it

·
Registered
19 Posts
Obviously they only said 'Raw' a lot last night because they suddenly realised they had a problem with what to do on SmackDown.

It's not like they'd ever let a major WWE-wide storyline play out on SmackDown as well as on Raw, so they have to try and ignore everything that happened until next Monday. Like we're all on pause.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts