Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you think that on the 20th Anniversary of his WWE debut- that The Undertaker will resurface at the Survivor Series and foil whatever plans The Nexus have, and then remain on the RAW roster- leading to a Wrestlemania encounter with John Cena for the WWE championship?

yeah this like actually deserves a discussion.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Barrett will win the title I think, with Cena's help- and Cena then avoids firing.

Freebird rule means Slater and Gabriel can go on Smackdown anyway, and no doubt Barrett will exploit the Spirit Squad loophole so they can all go on it.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I don't think there is a freebird rule in place, otherwise there would have been no need for the shenanigans from this past RAW.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
I can't see Taker ever returning to RAW. Maybe as a 'last run' thing? And I don't think he'll have that until 'number 20'.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
He still has unfinished business with Kane so he will most likely still stay in Smackdown.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
It will probably be ignored and not talked about like the last time they attacked Taker on Raw about two months back.

He'll stay on Smackdown, it's been 'his' show since it began being there since day 1, and the next time I see him on Raw is maybe for a final storyline before retiring for 20-0.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts