Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...To push The Miz?

It's becoming apparent to me that even though The Miz keeps trying to insert himself into the Rock/Cena feud, he really doesn't need to. Because of the hype surrounding The Rock and John Cena, the Miz's actions as of lately have become more noticeable, and he seems to constantly be coming out on top.

And what's this? The Miz seems to be booked right for a change? It's odd. This time around, there was no Riley or anyone else backing him up; and without Riley he shined even brighter.

All I can say is that perhaps... maybe just perhaps... The Miz was the right person to go into Wrestlemania as champion.

· The Sundance Kid
48,275 Posts
I'm sure that's what most of us are hoping for but I think deep down we all know how this will end.

John Cena...has come back from being a Nexus slave...to being fired...to overcoming all the odds...to become your NEW WWE Champion!

*everyone on WF kills themselves*

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,268 Posts
I definitely think this will all lead to pushing Miz completely.
I think he'll win at Mania.

· Dragon Slayer
6,701 Posts
The more reasons Cena has to lose, the more likely he is to win. If Miz injected Cena with a paralyzing poison, had the Corre along with 1998 nWo (wrestling only 50 member stable) beat him down, and hired his own father to referee the match, Cena would still win.

· Registered
8,589 Posts
I think what happens, in my view at least, Rock and Cena are 'out there' in a zone of flamboyance and bizarre promos on the basis of some sort of beef that no one is quite clear on.

Then the Miz pops in to beat up Cena and remind people, there's an f/ing match at Wrestlamania and I want to win.

Who comes off as serious in this clusterfuck? Not the Rock. Not Cena. It's only the Miz who seems to really care about the title, about maineventing, about winning.

Of course, I fully expect Rock to pull a Mike Tyson and give Cena the title victory. Yuck.

· Registered
4,724 Posts
Well, he's a Champ after all. WWE would be stupid if they didn't make him look strong.
Then i call them stupid because that's exactly what has happened with the Miz.

· Banned
4,461 Posts
Miz attacking the Rock's family is gonna put him in the line of fire and he's definitely gonna have to get punked out by Wrestlemaina. But the Rock is not gonna be helping Cena. It's just how he does thing when someone doesn't know their proper role. Miz was the one that had to stand out in this thing as the crowd will be with him against Cena anyway....it's a good deal for him, no matter what anyone says.

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
No, the true meaning behind the Cena/Rock feud is that it's happening because it would be absolutely retarded to NOT feud a beloved icon with his replacement who a lot of the audiences hates. Like, REALLY retarded. It has nothing to do with Miz. It wouldn't matter if the champion was Sheamus, John Morrison or Dolph Ziggler, it's Rock vs Cena. You have the opportunity, you jump at it. That's what successful businesses to, take advantages of opportunities. If this was TNA it wouldn't even occur to them to feud Rock with Sting, The Rock would probably be feuding with that Jersey Shore guy.

This feud is going to get the majority of buys for WrestleMania, no matter what you think of either one of them, because there's certainly nothing else major going on at this years WrestleMania.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.