Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen reports of Hall going back to rehab showing up all over the dirt sheets. But there is just a small part of me that is asking myself if it is a work and if he will be in the Royal Rumble. Too little being said about Waltman too. Not sure if i want to see this but The last nWo Incarnation that was in WWE featured The Big Show(Active on Roster), Hall, Nash (Confirmed returning), Booker T(Confirmed returning) and X-Pac. Then there was the Plane Ride From Hell and it all went in the pan. But with the Big Show/Corre/Nexus thing could it all just be a swerve?

Or am i just hoping for too much?

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Usually, WWE doesn't interfere with things not going on within kayfabe, especially people's drug or alcohol problems. However, they did one time make a storyline of how Jeff Hardy was found passed out in a hotel stairwell.

· Registered
2,491 Posts
Thought so. It all just seems to be falling into place.
It would be awesome. But Hall being there is highly unlikely. He will probably be at the HOF this year.. maybe that can lead to something at wrestlemania but i doubt it.
I think xpac would have a better chance at returning at this point.

· Banned
4,575 Posts
Usually, WWE doesn't interfere with things not going on within kayfabe, especially people's drug or alcohol problems. However, they did one time make a storyline of how Jeff Hardy was found passed out in a hotel stairwell.
Yeah, Survivor Series 2009. Which, ironically, was also in Boston, MA. I guess it's possible, just highly, highly unlikely.

· Registered
19,085 Posts
If they were gonna have one last NWO thing, it better be to put over the new stables. That's the only reason WWE should ever bring back guys from the 90s or before that if it's for longer than a one night appearance.

Have we ever had a "passing of the torch" from one stable to another? We've seen it from a vet to a new guy and stuff but have we ever seen something like that from an entire stable?

· The Winds of Change
5,629 Posts
I doubt Hall will show up, although what the OP proposed would be a pretty awesome swerve. I think we will just get the Booker T and Nash (possibly as Diesel) entrances for nastalgia purposes. I would find it hard to believe that WWE would sign a longer term deal with Nash or any of those WCW guys when they are in the midst of this "youth movement".

The other thing to consider is that Triple H will surely be involved with Sheamus on the Road to Wrestlemania. It wouldn't make sense if they didn't acknowledge the relationship in some form, with all of the Kliq being around at the same time. HBK is getting inducted into the HOF as well and Nash already stated that they will be at the HOF ceremony. Would be really interesting if something came of it...but I doubt anything will come of it.

· Registered
8,543 Posts
I've seen reports of Hall going back to rehab showing up all over the dirt sheets. But there is just a small part of me that is asking myself if it is a work and if he will be in the Royal Rumble. Too little being said about Waltman too. Not sure if i want to see this but The last nWo Incarnation that was in WWE featured The Big Show(Active on Roster), Hall, Nash (Confirmed returning), Booker T(Confirmed returning) and X-Pac. Then there was the Plane Ride From Hell and it all went in the pan. But with the Big Show/Corre/Nexus thing could it all just be a swerve?

Or am i just hoping for too much?
Hall & X-Pac returning is your idea of hoping for too much...?:no:

· Registered
985 Posts
If they were gonna have one last NWO thing, it better be to put over the new stables. That's the only reason WWE should ever bring back guys from the 90s or before that if it's for longer than a one night appearance.

Have we ever had a "passing of the torch" from one stable to another? We've seen it from a vet to a new guy and stuff but have we ever seen something like that from an entire stable?
EV2 putting Fortune over in TNA comes to mind.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.