Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been online in a long time so I haven't been able to read about anything wrestling related, but from what I've seen on TV it looks like Angle will be leaving TNA in a few months. With that being said, what do you guys think of the possibility of Angle being that mysterious GM? Assuming of course Angle has made some sort of agreement with the WWE.

Just wanted to throw that out there.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fuck I dunno. I just assumed he's leaving because of the current storyline they have for him on TNA.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Nah, I don't think it will be Kurt Angle. I don't know what you've been watching, but I have seen no indication that Angle is leaving TNA. I've only seen indications that he will be winning the world championship at Bound For Glory, and I don't see why he would leave at that point. Even if he did come back to WWE, I doubt he'd be the GM.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want to laugh,but i'll just fpalm instead. Kurt Angle is with TNA until 2011(according to him),and he already said that when his wrestling contract ends & he's good & retired he'd still be with TNA as an agent or apart of Creative.
You're going to fpalm me for not knowing when Angle's contract expires? Fair enough.

·
The User Without Fear
2,811 Posts
Please no. Angle is washed up and needs to retire already for his own good. It's such a shame he killed his career by going to TNA. If he retired in 2007, he would be known as a WWE legend by now.

Shame.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Please no. Angle is washed up and needs to retire already for his own good. It's such a shame he killed his career by going to TNA. If he retired in 2007, he would be known as a WWE legend by now.

Shame.
Ok so he is getting up there and past his prime but I really wouldn't want to say he is washed up. The guy has amazing ring skill that is superior to most current stars. Not saying I think he should run around with the gold all the time but I think he is far from washed up. Wrestling for tna might be the reason he seems less appealing now adays though. I do get what you are saying though with his need to retire, I just feel he is far from washed up with nothing left to offer to wrestling.

On topic, I don't think it could be Angle. Even if there is no one creative has decided they want to be the gm, the emails being just random till they find someone they really want to take the job, they would need to draw out the email gm far to long in order for Angle to be back in the wwe.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Fuck I dunno. I just assumed he's leaving because of the current storyline they have for him on TNA.
The angle where they have him beating the "Top 8" wrestlers in TNA? That angle?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.