Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could Ryback actually lift 3 men for his finisher and do the move??? I dont think he could.

Come on seriously this guy is a joke hes destoying skinny jobbers when really he should be wrestling guys his size. If Ryback really is that tough then for the love of god put him in the ring with someone bigger and lets see if he can fight and win the match

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Feed him moar.

·
Banned
344 Posts
Could Ryback actually lift 3 men for his finisher and do the move??? I dont think he could.

Come on seriously this guy is a joke hes destoying skinny jobbers when really he should be wrestling guys his size. If Ryback really is that tough then for the love of god put him in the ring with someone bigger and lets see if he can fight and win the match
LOL. I always knew you were a troll/gimmick poster, but this post takes the cake.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Ryback can bench press 520lbs. If they all weigh in at 170lbs, then that seems about right.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Ryback can bench press 520lbs. If they all weigh in at 170lbs, then that seems about right.
>implying your bench press at all equates to lifting someone up onto your shoulders

But to answer OP yes he could. He is probably as strong as Cena and Cena has lifted show who is like 500 3 x 150 = 450 then probably.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Yeah he probably could, although he wouldn't need to. Just him destroying 3 jobbers in the ring would be enough, he doesn't need to do the awkward spot of getting 3 men on his shoulders to his finisher, IMO.

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
Fireman's carry? Not possible, until I see it. He could lift weights equal to 3 people, but actual living human flesh. Not believable, unless they're all AJ clones.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I think he could but would prefer to see him take on an actual opponent rather than jobbers

·
Premium Member
17,319 Posts
Fireman's carry? Not possible, until I see it. He could lift weights equal to 3 people, but actual living human flesh. Not believable, unless they're all AJ clones.
Actual people can be harder like Vaelfor77 said. Have you ever lifted a drunk person, jesus! But of course these people he'd be lifting would be helping him out.

Ryback would be able to do it however, just not the stomping around afterwards. Cena lift Bigshow like it was nothing last night, impressive.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I don't know if he could do it.
If he could, it would be far to dangerous.

---
I just want him to beat 30 guys in a Ryback Rumble.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Cool down with the threads KKF. Use the Raw thread or one of the Ryback threads for this.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.