1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
He'll get into the hall of fame, that's for sure

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
Definitely not at the moment, but he has plenty of years left and he could become one of the greatest, although I doubt it.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
Random order:

Hogan
Savage
Austin
Rock
Undertaker
HBK
Triple H
Cena
Angle
Orton? (or Foley, or someone I forgot:rolleyes:)

He could be, depends if his face persona really takes off.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Hmm, is he better than Roddy Piper, Jake Roberts, Ted Dibiase Sr, Curt Hennig, Owen Hart, Jimmy Snuka, Harley Race, Terry Funk, Dory Funk Jr and Arn Anderson? No.

Why did I pick those 10 guys? Because none of them were given a world title reign in WWF/E while Orton has 6. Come back in 10 years and ask that question again.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I hope you do realize how many wrestlers have lived and are living over the whole damn world,don't ya?

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
1. Randy Savage
2. Hulk Hogan (Even though I despise him)
3. Shawn Michaels
4. The Undertaker
5. Owen Hart
6. Mr. Perfect
7. Ric Flair
8. Bret Hart
9. Steve Austin
10. The Rock

Hmmmm........ No. :rolleyes:

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
Hmm, is he better than Roddy Piper, Jake Roberts, Ted Dibiase Sr, Curt Hennig, Owen Hart, Jimmy Snuka, Harley Race, Terry Funk, Dory Funk Jr and Arn Anderson? No.

Why did I pick those 10 guys? Because none of them were given a world title reign in WWF/E while Orton has 6. Come back in 10 years and ask that question again.
Piper is a good mention, although based on accolades Orton beats him.

Mr Pip™;8661381 said:
1. Randy Savage
2. Hulk Hogan (Even though I despise him)
3. Shawn Michaels
4. The Undertaker
5. Owen Hart
6. Mr. Perfect
7. Ric Flair
8. Bret Hart
9. Steve Austin
10. The Rock

Hmmmm........ No. :rolleyes:
Wait, are we talking about WWE Superstars, what they accomplished in the WWE, what they will be remembered for etc or are we talking about actual wrestling talent? Why would Mr Perfect be in there if we're talking about the first? He has never been a World Champ. Even though he was a great heel and talent, Orton has far surpassed him. Orton has main evented many PPV's, including 'Mania and has had several World Title reigns, Perfect had IC Title reigns. You also mention Ric Flair who briefly was in the WWF. Later came back but as a manager and couldn't really go like he used to. To put him ahead of Orton purely based on WWE careers....is going a tad far.

People need to let go of the past. Think of 20 years from now when people will look back. Randy Orton, 13 WWE Title reigns or something, Mr. Perfect, none. Orton definitely deserves to be ahead of him.

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Piper is a good mention, although based on accolades Orton beats him.

Wait, are we talking about WWE Superstars, what they accomplished in the WWE, what they will be remembered for etc or are we talking about actual wrestling talent? Why would Mr Perfect be in there if we're talking about the first? He has never been a World Champ. Even though he was a great heel and talent, Orton has far surpassed him. Orton has main evented many PPV's, including 'Mania and has had several World Title reigns, Perfect had IC Title reigns. You also mention Ric Flair who briefly was in the WWF. Later came back but as a manager and couldn't really go like he used to. To put him ahead of Orton purely based on WWE careers....is going a tad far.
Because he's Perfect dammit!

It's got bugger all to do with World titles either. Shawn Michaels only won 4. Yet he's up there...

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
1. the rock
2. shawn micahels
3. hulk hogan
4. stone cold steve austin
5. hhh
6. the undertaker
7. ric flair
8. john cena
9. bret hart
10. hot rod

i cant add owne just because he didnt live lon enough to show his entire career but you add dibiase senior foley eddie gurrero mr perfect snuka and many others when orton finishes i belive hell be top 20 and top 5 of his generation but no top ten unless the pg era ends

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
Austin
Rock
Hogan
Flair
Piper
Perfect
Macho Man
Shawn Michaels
HHH
Bret Hart
Undertaker
Kurt Angle
Eddie G.
Steamboat

Just off the top of my head I just named superstars who Orton will never be better than. That is not my top 10 at all...those are just people who I believe are better than Orton and will always be.

·
Registered
849 Posts
No way Orton ever touches the top 10. With the likes of Austin, Hart, Hogan, Savage, HBK...etc its nearly impossible. Bret, Austin, Hogan, Rock and Savage will always be my top 5, always.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
He needs to have a few more outstanding in ring performances like his oscar-esque performance against Cena in the I quit Bout before we can take his notion inside the top ten seriously. He has proven that when he is on top of his game however he is quite a force to be reckoned - let's wait and see how his legend develops....

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
1. Hulk Hogan
2. The Rock
3. Steve Austin
4. Randy Savage
5. Ultimate Warrior
6. Triple H
7. Ric Flair
8. Shawn Michaels
9. Bret Hart
10. Undertaker

Top 10 in no order IMO. Orton might get there soon, but bar Triple H and The Undertaker, nobody in current WWE belongs in "top 10 ever" lists.

·
Registered
67 Posts
omi look at the haters lining up like a fucking line up ants bashing orton at ever turn.

let me point out 2 very important factors in this question that his haters clearly didn't read.

Could randy orton be in the top 10 greatest wwe superstars of all time??
didn't mention being a best wrestler did he,

Not being a mark but for ever generation you got two stars that carry the company, like hogan/savage, rock,stone cold, shawn/hhh, Undertaler/ Angle and now its Cena/Orton

orton and cena have had a better career than most guys wheter you fucking like it or not. AND guess what both of them still have over TEN YEARS to go.

1 - 20 of 172 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.