Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
Uhhh, Bryan really did get fired. Besides these are very different circumstances. Kaval asked for his release because they told him they wouldn't be using him for anything down the road. Bryan had to be released to appease Mattel and others. Kaval won't be returning.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Nah, being a Nexus member would probably be a worse position than jobbing in single on Smackdown. Besides, I'm expecting at least one out of Sheffield and Tarver to re-join the group before they get any new members.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
I have a feeling he could be joining a place with an N in it, but not Nexus.

Daniel Bryan's release was under totally different circumstances, and rightfully so. It would be foolish to truly release Bryan Danielson in terms of an outright abolishing of his contract with no chance of return, whereas with what Kaval brings, it's pretty much a given.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
I have a feeling he could be joining a place with an N in it, but not Nexus.

Daniel Bryan's release was under totally different circumstances, and rightfully so. It would be foolish to truly release Bryan Danielson in terms of an outright abolishing of his contract with no chance of return, whereas with what Kaval brings, it's pretty much a given.
New Japan or Pro Wrestling NOAH? Maybe Dragon Gate? Or the NWA?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Daniel Bryan's release was real because he choked Justin Roberts and that was considered to violent for the WWE's PG rating. They just fit his release into a storyline. Kaval is gone because he asked for his release. Hes gone, and I don't think he wants to come back.

·
Registered
21,650 Posts
Ohhh nice swerve, would they do it twice though within the same storyline? I'm not so sure.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Vanpalm, meet facepalm. fpalm

Sorry, had to do it. It sounded good in my head. :p

Kaval asked for and recieved his release, hes not coming back in any capacity.
This. I think Low Ki will return to ROH and do some work in Dragon Gate/DGUSA, NOAH, etc.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
New Japan or Pro Wrestling NOAH? Maybe Dragon Gate? Or the NWA?
Or possibly Ring of Honor or Pro Wrestling Geurilla or Combat Zone Wrestling or Nu Wrestling Evolution or Asistencia Asesoría y Administración

This game is fun

1 - 20 of 31 Posts