Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just watching WWE afterburn, where they showed the Rocks promo, or bits of it anyway. They particularly focused on Rock talking about Cena, so I was was thinking, is their a chance of Rock vs Cena? I may just be looking too much into it, but they keep showing that particular bit. Discuss

BTW, don't just put "No" if that's all you're putting, don't bother.

·
Registered
489 Posts
If it's going to happen; then it's going to happen at Mania. Least that's what I think.

·
The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla
5,108 Posts
Im pretty sure after the way rocky went at cena during his promo, that we are going to see SOMETHING happen between the two somewhere during the next few weeks or even at Mania. I doubt they have rocky go at cena like that all for nothing.

·
Registered
289 Posts
If Cena doesn't win, everyone will go ballistic with speculation for sure. The suspense would actually be cool to experience, just how Cena would get into the main event? Maybe through MITB (WWE can afford to immediately pull the trigger on the Mania one, cause of the MITB PPV) or being added as a 3rd person in the main event or taking someone's place? Maybe Lawler will get injured and Cena will be his champion or the title will have to be vacated?

·
Registered
417 Posts
I honestly dont think there will be a match between the 2. Not at Mania this year anyway.

The Rock said himself he's "here to stay" and whilst i dont think it means a full time return, and he'll obviously do other projects, but say he makes appearances through out the next year, talks bout Cena, has the odd stare down, costs him a mach here or there. He's inducted into the hall of Fame next year, and has one more match......vs Cena

All I can see happening this year is a stare down between the 2, or after Cena wins his match, Rock comes out and Rock Bottom's him....something like that, but no actual match.

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
I am saying yes it could... I haven't read spoilers yet but what does WWE have as their money match, their dream match up, their main draw?
Nothing...

Rock v Cena would be that Money + Dream match that Mania is lacking this year.... IMHO

1 - 13 of 13 Posts