Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Banned
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the Rock making his triumphant return last night, and Stone Cold returning to WWE programming for Tough Enough, could we possibly have an altercation with the two at Mania, considering they both are back in the WWE. Maybe The Rock could cut a promo and get interrupted by SCSA then the Nexus come out and the two Icon's clean house. Or maybe The Rock and Austin cut a promo against Orton and Cena. If we do see something with the two I know the whole WWE universe would mark out!

· Registered
1,951 Posts
Would be very cool!

· Fear Me!
3,463 Posts
Seeing an Austin/Rock confrontation at Wrestlemania 27 would be epic! 10 years after their match at Wrestlemania 17 also. I doubt it will happen, but anything is possible.

· Registered
815 Posts
Am I alone in thinking SCSA and Rock as GMs on Raw and SD respectively would be amazing?

· Banned
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If Austin and Rock confront Cena and Orton; it could honesty be one of the biggest confrontations in the history of professional wrestling. I would be shocked tbh.
I agree, I think the WWE would be too scared to try something that risky. I could see something with the four teaming to take on the nexus. I don't expect a Cena feud because to be honest I don't believe the Rock was supposed to cut a promo on Cena, no way in hell would the WWE allow their top face (who they've been working on for over 5 years) get buried by one of the biggest superstars the WWE has ever seen. So with that being said, I would expect them embracing each other at Mania.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.