Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Asuka
96,220 Posts
How the hell would WWE even KNOW you made your own shirt? Unless you're going to events with it, there's no way it would ever happen. I don't think so, anyway, they have specific things for putting custom designs on t shirts.

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
No you wouldn't get in trouble for that. As long as you aren't making any money on it you'll be fine.

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
Nope. Just don't pretend it's a WWE-made shirt and try to sell it though.

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok cuz im gonna make my own CM Punk t-shirt with the logo he wears on the front of the shirt.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Nah, you'll be fine.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
I'm sorry OP, I'm going to have to report this to WWE immediately. Your illegal actions cannot and will not go unpunished, expect a hefty lawsuit within 2 or 3 working days.

But seriously, go for it. You cant get in trouble for drawing on your own clothes.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Prepare your ass OP, Bubba loves his fresh meat in the showers...

Don't violate copywrite, many people have gone to prison. If someone sees you with this home made shirt on technically they are supposed to report you to the police. In fact I'm sure the FBI is tracking you right now for even making this topic. So like I said, I hope you like a fresh serving of cock-meat sandwitch in the mornings...

I would know, I've been a PI for the last 7 years...

·
Premium Member
1,985 Posts
Prepare your ass OP, Bubba loves his fresh meat in the showers...

Don't violate copywrite, many people have gone to prison. If someone sees you with this home made shirt on technically they are supposed to report you to the police. In fact I'm sure the FBI is tracking you right now for even making this topic. So like I said, I hope you like a fresh serving of cock-meat sandwitch in the mornings...

I would know, I've been a PI for the last 7 years...
If you were a PI, I'd think you'd know the difference between copyright and copywrite... which isn't a word. Plus, PI's almost never do copyright investigation... so it's doubtful you have anything to do with that.

Plus PLUS, this is a trademark issue, not a copyright issue. So you're just all kinds of wrong.

On the actual issue of making a shirt... no, you won't get in trouble, unless you try to sell it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts