Wrestling Forum banner

Could have been worse

3287 Views 30 Replies 27 Participants Last post by  The-619
So they turned out to be Fortune, as far as Im concerned that aint bad this looks promising for now lets just hope they dont spin this story in the wrong direction.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Premium Member
146 Posts
yeah it could've been worse, I just don't like that they're talking about how these group of guys built TNA when you have Crimson, Anderson, Steiner and to a lesser extent Angle in the group.

· Registered
167 Posts
i dont like it. could have been worse yes,
doesnt mean it isnt bad enuff

· Registered
2,860 Posts
That was actually entertaining. I'm one of Bishoffs biggest haters here and the end to this show for once made sense. AJ's promo was pure win. He nailed every older tna fans points in that promo. It's like he was speaking for me and everyone else who wants the old tna back.

And that " we want 6 sides " chant the audience did proved it.

· Registered
12,862 Posts
That was actually entertaining. I'm one of Bishoffs biggest haters here and the end to this show for once made sense. AJ's promo was pure win. He nailed every older tna fans points in that promo. It's like he was speaking for me and everyone else who wants the old tna back.

And that " we want 6 sides " chant the audience did proved it.
Yup!

· Registered
260 Posts
i think the only problem with this is that tna hyped, once again, that "they" are coming, leading to people to expect someone new to come in. and once again, just like "they v1.0", "they v2.0" is just somebody making a turn.
i can see people being dissappointed with that. otherwise i think it's a good development but it shouldn't have been the pay off to "they".

· Banned
297 Posts
AJ's promo was one of my favorite TNA moments in a really long time.

With that said, this faction feud is incredibly uneven. You can tell it was last minute.
Angle, Anderson, Styles, Beer Money etc etc etc. against The Hardy's and like...Rob Terry lol.

· Banned
2,174 Posts
We got Matt Hardy V.01/2 to go with THEY ver 2 as long as it isnt EV.02

· Registered
456 Posts
I have to agree could of been worse but very well done. I like that the face of tna (AJ) has a group to lead a charge with. Beer Money and Kaz long time TNA wrestlers so this is a good opportunity for Fortune to take on these so called stars.

Angle, Anderson and Steiner should some how break off this group as they don't belong. Fortune alone is all that's needed to take on Bischoff.

BTW, props from the 1-on-1 from AJ and Bischoff well done.

· Registered
1,769 Posts
I think its pretty much the best they could have come up with. At least with it being Fortune instead of The Main Event Mafia, some original TNA stars get a chance to shine rather than more forty and fifty year olds. Styles is perfect a face, Beer Money are so over that they should be face anyway and Kazarian will do alright.

· Registered
136 Posts
i loved it i was done the right way there didn't bring in added talent and fortune was playing a background to Immortal and the turn was awsome it sets up the TNA young guns {A.J,beer money,kaz with Angle,crimson,and stiener and possibley anderson and RVD} against Immortal the Hardy's,abyss,jarrett,rob terry.ect.. now it makes me think ric flair was probley behind it cause a week earlier he reinstaded{i know i spelt that wrong} Angle and ric wasn't there so i looking forward to next week to see the fallout and what ric has to say

· Resident Old Man
3,695 Posts
I think it was actually a well done angle. I just hope they don't screw it up. Honestly, I hope Anderson doesn't become part of the group, I think he should just be a kind of friend with common interests and nothing more. AJ should be going for the title anyway.

· Premium Member
26,653 Posts
Beer Money and Kaz will turn on Styles. Anderson seems to once again be lost in the shuffle and doesn't really fit the group, especially when you know AJ will want the title.

· Banned
18,124 Posts
Man, that AJ/Bischoff exchange was brutal. Kudos to AJ!

· Registered
1,509 Posts
I loved it. We can all complain about the flaws and holes in the booking logic, but I think they did what they could. And the execution of the angle was just awesome. I really marked out when Fortune made their hand sign and then took out Immortal. It also showed a new side of AJ Styles - a dead serious leader! He delivered a really great promo.

And I, for one, am glad Beer Money and Kazarian also made the turn. I like that they're sticking together. Those four are among the TNA originals, and the fans love them for it.

Sad to say, when Daniels returns, I can see him joining Immortal. One, TNA is short on heels right now. And two, I can see Bischoff bringing Daniels into his group as a way of getting into AJ's head. And three, I think Daniels would go after Kaz's X-Division belt.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.