Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe like a Scott Steiner or a Brock Lesnar. There is just something about him that makes me laugh, dont know what it is.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Re: Could Curtis Axel be one of those guys where he is so bad on the mic that hes goo

I don't care what anyone says, i'm a fan. The re-assuring look he was giving Heyman at NOC when HHH was questioning his confidence in Axel was hilarious. Was almost like he wasn't even convinced himself that he was that good. Its almost like he's playing a comedic role as a serious character.

·
Banned
1,219 Posts
Re: Could Curtis Axel be one of those guys where he is so bad on the mic that hes goo

Maybe the guy can't cut a promo, but you just enjoy his fucking entrances, his matches and the fact he is with Paul Heyman.

Fact.

·
Registered
107 Posts

Maybe like a Scott Steiner or a Brock Lesnar. There is just something about him that makes me laugh, dont know what it is.
Scott steiner is one of the goats on the microphone for me. The guy seemed like a legit whack job and watching him talk was so awesome.

·
Registered
23 Posts

The difference is, Scott Steiner was entertaining with mic in hand because he always had a real chip on his shoulder and he had no filter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts