Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think about it. If he has been "fired", and is somehow brought back - [sadly, we all know it will happen at some point], his character can say stuff like "When I was fired, you fans never really missed me. I made this company what it is today and without me none of you would watch Monday Night Raw."

I really hope he turns full fledge heel at some point, and I hope it's soon. His character as is right now is boring and lame. I really do hate John Cena. He NEEDS to turn heel and start hating the fans

BTW how do I upload a pic as my display here?

·
Registered
117 Posts
That's great and all, but Cena has not actually gone anywhere for the kids to miss him. He's still on Raw, literally front row centre.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Unfortunately he won't be turning heel any time soon. For one, him and Orton are the only REAL main event faces at this point. So it wouldn't make sense to add another heel on Raw. And for two, he just won't, merch sales and all that, and the kids would cwy.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unfortunately he won't be turning heel any time soon. For one, him and Orton are the only REAL main event faces at this point. So it wouldn't make sense to add another heel on Raw. And for two, he just won't, merch sales and all that, and the kids would cwy.
That's why I would love a heel turn, see those damn kids cry at the sight of their hero turning bad

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
That's why I would love a heel turn, see those damn kids cry at the sight of their hero turning bad
It would be great for the Lolz! But I just don't see it, it seems even more unlikely with big main eventers probably reitring soon, Undertaker, Mysterio, Batista already gone, HBK gone, Trips can't have long left either, Cena is probably stuck as a face for the rest of his career.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
OP: No, no, no, no, no.

A thousand times, NO. It's not going to happen. Get over it. Grow up.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Just go to your userCP and go to the avatar section, and upload a pic. Don't let the negatives get to you, they're just pissed because a thread about this topic pops up all the time and they're tired of answering it lol.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts